The Funeral

(Y/N) Pov
Smiling I headed to my trailer laughing with my best friend who just so hapens to be my manager " I know I know and I was like no and he was like yeah and I was like no" yup that's my friend Nori "why didn't you just tell him alright I'll go out with you it's not that hard Nori" I giggle . she opens the trailer "okay ,have you seen his face he looks like a god of death I mean literately" I walk in and sit on the sofa it was fury white all over ,"you're being too harsh and plus gods of death aren't that bad they keep population Low...... Well you know what I'm trying to saying" nori rolled her eyes and suddenly her phone starts to ring "oh guess who it is" I look up at her and put my water bottle down "Who?" She hands me the phone "ms. Yagami here , I'll be out side if you need me" I smile and take the phone "hello Mother.... Is everything alright you seem sick are you alright" I could her mother in law sniffles and coughs " ..... Light light" "mother are you alright what's wrong with light" after a few minutes of crying she coughs a few times and says " lights dead" I could feel the hot tears on my face as I let go of the phone it falls to the ground and it makes a bang. Nori suddenly barges in "(Y/N) are you alright hey okay why are you crying you're scaring me stop it" I couldn't stop crying but I tried to Mouth it to her "(y/n) god so help me if you don't talk I will throw you out this window" I wiped my tears and sat up straight "......... Lights dead" I could see Nori's eyes tearing up trying not to cry she said "(Y/N) sorry I am so sorry"
*time skip*. Me and nori get of The airport there we see a limo "come on(Y/N) The limos here let's go" I nod and we both get in side the limo we were both to tired of crying for the past three days to talk suddenly the limo came to a halt . Nori out of the limo and I came after and I saw lights mother as I stod there the tears would not stop streaming down my face and I think she felt the same way because I could see her tears. "(Y/N) you came" I noded "of coarse I would come light means everything to me and so do you" she gave me a slight smile "thank you for arranging this funeral" I smiled . "Where is Sayu?" Her mother pointed to where the church was and there right next to the doors was light sister she looked so much like him "Sayu " I run over to her " Sister in law you grow beautiful every time I see you" I look at her legs still in a wheel chair I smile and we all head in side. The priest calls each one of the family members to talk and say a speech about light I was the last one I walked up to the stand I stood up straight and tried not to cry "hello everyone, ....... I lights fiancé (Y/N) (L/N) , me and light were going to get married when he gets out of collage he's older then me, I loved light so much" tears started streaming down my face " I will always love light and I will always remover father in law also ....... thank you" I step down and before siting down I bow and then sit down.
*Time Skip*
"I'm sorry for your loss " many people said to me and mother. after every one was out Sayu looked at me " are you coming sister in law me and mom are going to go talk to some of the guests" I smile and walk up to Sayu " no sweetie I think I'll stay here and talk to your brother " Sayu frowns and then smiles "alright I'll be out side " I nod and close the door after Sayu leaves . I slowly head to the coffin. it's closed I thought I slowly open it and kneel down next to light i place a hand on his face "your so pale , light? Why did you leave me ?" Tears start faking down my face " I miss you" I looked down something catches my eyes a book that light was holding " this wasn't her before how did it get her ?Death Note"