Air Plane Disaster

"Come on come on hurry (y/n)" nori pushed me while my other friend Clara was following us with our luggage ok i know it's weird to use only two bags for three people and there's ryuks stuff ..... Don't question it. "come on nori chill look there are our seats see I'm 141your 140 and Clara's is .....hey where's Clara " me and nori franticly look for Clara around the plane then I feel a light tap on my back.

"Oh Clara your alive," nori screams hugging her when nori finally let go and going back to her seat Clara looked at with a confused face. "was I no alive a few minutes ago " I shake my head giggling "no we thought we lost you like last summer in Alaska . Clara and I follow nori back to our seats "yeah but (y/n) that was in winter and it was fogy " we reach our seats I was in the middle "yeah but not that fog to fall of a cliff" Clara sinks back in her chair "ok"

After 3 hours, nori finally snapped "I'm hungry! " me and Clara look at nori and shushed her by putting our hands over her mouth "people are sleeping nori " Clara said folding her hand "but yeah me too" I nod "I think I have some apples in her " I take out my purse from under my feet nori eyes me "who carries apples in there bags?"
( the only reason I carry them is because I have ryuk yelling at me that he wants one an apple ever 2 seconds) I laugh "I love apples don't judge me"

Clara laughed "we won't " nori grabbed my purse and opened it "yeah yeah aww you only have red ones" I roles my eyes "I'm going to the bath room I'll be right back" I had a feeling that I maybe should have never gave them my purse .

I go in the bath room and lock the door "hey Ryuk..... " I look in the mirror no reflection I turn around and no Ryuk I laughedI "oh yeah the note books in my purse. .......ha .....ha....wait oh no the note books in my purse!" I ran out the door to late there was Clara and Nori staring at Ryuk that was also staringpeq aFat them. Clara spotted me and elbowed nori I ran up to them "guys I can explain " I said in a hushed voice.

"How how can you possible explain this " she screamed and made weird hand movement towered Ryuk me and Clara hushed nori "oh right ha sorry" Clara put a hand on Noris mouth before she could talk.

"I know there's a reason (y/n), but you should have told use " I sat back down "I know, I should have told you but i was so busy " ryuk stepped in the chat "I am ryuk god of-"
All at once Clara and nori and me yelled at ryuk to shut up. "yeah I did have a reason ...,you see light this note book was on him and plus his death was note a heart attack but a murder"

Clara gasped "I knew it I was to scared to tell you but knew light was murdered he was to health to have a heart attack"nori was still silent and then she looked up at use "but why did this person even kill light." I looked at her and folded my hands "his name is Near he was L secssir but I don't know any more than that" we all say down in silence "Light was Kira" ryuk said with his usual smile on his face.

"WHAT !"