Comfort from a god of death

I slide down to the floor . Ryuk stares at me for a moment "why are you crying? ....You have a good voice .....huh humans are you weak" I look up at him and get up I go to the mirror i stare at my self . "it's not that, Light wrote those lyrics" Ryuk breaks down laughing "ha ..no wonder , they sounded exactly like him" I looked two- reds ryuk "you knew light " ryuk sits on the counter of the mirror "yeah,he had the death note, he was an interesting human" I wiped my tears "wait so you killed him " he turned to look at me.

"No,it was Neal who ordered the shot-" before ryuk could finish there was a knock on the door, "oh I'm come in" it was on of the female Judges "are you all right you gave us quiet a scare" I noded and put my hair behind my ear "yes , I ....I just was really nervous" the female judge nodded understandingly "alright then we will be waiting please hurry." I nodded and with that she closed the bath room door and I turned to look at ryuk and then my hand , there was a hair tie I always had one on my right arm right next to my harm bracelet that light gave me .

I tied my hair at a high ponytail and took a napkin out of the stall and fixed my make up. I turned to look at ryuk and posed I put my ands on my hips and put a peace of gum in my mouth "how do I look?" Ryuk stood there and opened his mouth "uh ..(Y/N) peace of advice never ask a god of death for advice" I quiet my pose and stared at him "uh ryuk that doesn't make any sense , you know what never mind lets go"

I head out the door and go back on the stage i bowed down and stood back up "I'm sorry" I could see the mad faces of the four judges the male judge who seemed like a old man stood up and said "I am so mad at you that I want to....." Suddenly he started to clap and the other three stood up and started clapping also the only female smiled and said "your singing was like an angel " the young judge nodes "yes, we have decided to give you a gig by the way I'm judge max" the old judge smiles "I'm Jack and this here is Sophie. And Dallas " Sophie waves and says "it was absolutely positively beautiful I was about to cry " she had that British ascent that was really cute I bowed , the other male Dallas also nodded and said" exactly that's why we are sending you to a wonderful company "Infinite" it is the most famous talent agency for models singer actress and actors ect. " max shuffles through his papers and hands air plane ticket and a envelop and states that it was a airplane ticket to back to japan and the envelop was for the owner of the company to know who I was . "thank you" I bowed down once more and Judge jack smiled "no, thank you" Dallas pointed to the door "thank you miss (y/n) have a wonderful day" they waved to me bit before I could leave Sophie screamed at me "Wait one more thing your late " I tilted my head and gave a confused look "ummm I don't think so I have no where to go" max laughed "oh yeah the air plane ticket you leave in 5 more minutes " the other Judges nodded my eyes widened and I started running.