Chapter 21

Chapter 21 Suitable for Raising Zombie Kings

    But she suffocated at a glance.

    But for a moment, the outside was densely surrounded by people, and if you count the heads, there were at least a few hundred. All of them had scarlet eyes, their nails scratched on the door, making a harsh sound, and they had lost their minds. .

    【Notice! The base has been occupied by zombies. For your safety, please leave the host as soon as possible. 】

    【Attention! The base has been occupied by zombies. For your safety, please leave the host as soon as possible! ! 】

    The alarm bell rang, Su Xia's face was pale, "This is the dish I just ate..." It was

    mixed with zombie virus! But she was shocked that the zombies would become diseased so quickly.

    Su Xia reflexively stretched out her hand to pull Su Cheng away, but Su Cheng's cold voice sounded in her ears, "Didn't Xia Xia owe the system more than a thousand crystal cores?"

    He casually looked forward, "What do you think of these people?"

    "Are you crazy?" Su Xia blurted out.

    Lan Si was also dumbfounded by his behavior, "Brother Su, what do you mean?"

    Su Cheng: "These people have long since died."

    He looked at Su Xia with a half-smile.

    Su Xia's mind suddenly felt a chill, and she was a little shocked. Before she said what she wanted to say, she felt a fierce pressure coming from him.

    "Zheng——"

    The voice of flesh and blood sounded.

    In front of her, the large group of zombies almost all exploded and blood flowed into rivers.

    She stared blankly at the scene in front of her, but her stomach suddenly turned upside down, and she couldn't bear it any longer.

    "Ouch—"

    Is Su Cheng still human?

    Although it's a group of zombies, this is just the beginning...

    Lan Si didn't respond, but was obviously stunned.

    Su Xia finished vomiting, but before she raised her head, she saw the man's slender thighs appear in front of her.

    Su Cheng squatted down and looked at her with deep and cold eyes, a tear mole in the corner of his eye was extremely conspicuous, "Don't Xia Xia need it..."

    He said casually, his fair and slender fingertips were mixed, but it was The crystal nucleus just peeled off from the body of the zombie.

    However, there was a deep fear in Su Xia's heart. She shoved Su Cheng's hand away fiercely, and then fled out abruptly.

    "Host, why don't you take those nuclei?"

    "I know you hate bloody and cruel people, but you should also know how important these nuclei are to you."

    "And you also know Su Cheng's temper, otherwise No..." The

    system's voice stopped abruptly.

    Su Xia didn't hear its nagging, she raised her eyes subconsciously, and instantly met a pair of light brown eyes.

    The man's eyes were cold, obviously from the split space. His eyes were cold, "Xia Xia should know what the consequences of disobeying the order are..."