Chapter 24

Chapter 24 You are mine

    Su Xia followed Su Cheng on the road.

    She couldn't help but ask, "So we're going to look for meteorites next?"

    Su Cheng stopped, "No."

    He raised his eyes, his tone was cold, "Look for teammates."

    Su Xia His hand tightened: "Okay." On the

    contrary, Lan Si saw her nervousness and patted her shoulder: "It's okay, they all get along very well."

    Su Cheng glanced at Lan Si's hand coldly: "If you don't let go, I'll chop you up."

    Lan Si shrank his head, his eyes innocent.

    After he finished speaking, Su Xia Xin tightened even more.

    The group quickly reached the agreed location, a small wooden hut that had been built in the desert at some point in time.

    As soon as he walked to the door, the door was violently thrown open, and a man with a head and a head entered his hand, "Brother Su, you are finally here."

    Su Xia took a step back.

    Only then did he realize that Su Xia was here, scratched his head, and a woman with curly hair behind him couldn't wait to speak, "This is what Brother Su said about the healing system?" The

    woman's eyes were too hot, and Su Xia said unnaturally, "Yes. ."

    "Let me see what your ability is?" she said.

    Su Xia always felt strange, pursed her lips, but Lan Si was a little dissatisfied, "Konoha, what are you doing? Don't scare her."

    Konoha and him have always been at odds, and gave him a cold look, "What's your business? Son?"

    Lan Si was also upset, "Don't think I don't know what you're thinking, she's from Brother Su."

    After speaking, he snorted coldly.

    Seeing that the two of them were about to quarrel, Su Cheng said, "Enough."

    His tone was calm, "You know what's going on next, are you ready?"

    Seeing this scene, Su Xia felt a strange feeling in her heart, and she always felt that the person in front of her had an indescribable sense of familiarity.

    In other words, since I woke up from that dream last time, I have become more familiar with everything, whether it is the surrounding environment or... Su Cheng.

    She narrowed her eyes.

    Konoha and Lan Si looked at each other, still hostile, but unwittingly said in unison, "Ready."

    Su Cheng recounted everything he had experienced at the Suyan Base to the three of them.

    After several people heard it, they all showed a surprised look.

    "So Brother Su, what do you mean, this so-called Suyan has raised a zombie king? And it's probably the cause of this end of the world?" The huge man said with an extremely delicate mind.

    Su Cheng nodded lightly.

    Su Xia's eyes flashed with surprise.

    "Don't be surprised, although Fatty looks huge, he is the only one of us with mental abilities." Lan Si whispered in Su Xia's ear.

    The only psychic?

    She thought of Su Cheng inexplicably.

    His teammates didn't even know that he had psychic abilities...