Chapter 150

"Papa?! have you seen my shoes?! I'm getting late for training!!!"

"Why do you always lose your shoes princess?", the alpha asked earning a groan from the female alpha.

"Are you looking for your shoes again, princess?"

"Yeah have you seen them mom? oh you already found them"

"Hmm under your bed as always", the luna said softly, giving them to her. "but how about we go shopping tomorrow hmm? you could need some new shoes though"

"sounds good, but I gotta go before uncle Taemin makes me run around the field for being late", the alpha girl said, running out of the house with the shoes in her hand.

The pair chuckled at that, shaking their heads.

"she would lose her head if it wouldn't stick to her body", the head alpha said, making his husband laugh even more.

"True that... you sure you want her to be the head alpha? she can barely take care of herself at some point"

"She's a little clumsy... but I know she'll manage it, but if she doesn't want to be, then I know that Hyunyong definitely will be the head alpha"

"Hmm he's doing pretty good huh?"

"He's the best out of his age range... he's just a year younger than Byeolii but they are both just so talented and just good in everything they do"

"Have you seen Yongmi though?"

"today?"

"yeah"

"no, why?"

"she.... wanted to wear one of my dresses...."

"What?! and you let her, didn't you?!"

"of course I did... at least one of my girls wants to wear my dresses...", the alpha chuckled at the little pout, hugging his husband from behind, gently stroking his bump.

"We knew Byeolii wouldn't stick to pretty dresses... she'll be our princess forever even though she doesn't wanna wear dresses... I mean... she takes Jungmi noona as her role model... she's the alpha female our princess is looking up to... but maybe this one here will be a little princess"

"Hmm maybe... AH RIGHT Koo?!"

"Hmm?"

"Can mhm... can you get me watermelon? I wanted to make a fruit bowl but we just don't have any melons home... I can take the strawberries, peaches and apples out of the garden but I need melons"

"special cravings again, I see? oekyy I'll get them... The boys and I wanted to go hunting anyways, maybe I could take Yongi and his group with us this time"