Chapter 79🔞

After Jimins birthday, the time just flew by like nothing and it was already the 29th.

Taehyung and Jungkook were packing their bags, while their princess was giggling to herself in their bed.

The luna always has to laugh with her, she just sounds so cute when she giggles. And those dimples are to die for.

"Princess are you making funny faces again hmm? Do you want Mummy and papa to watch you?", the alpha asked picking her up.

The girl squeaked, throwing her hands around. The little wolf ears moving same as her fluffy tail.

Its the cutest thing for the couple. Her furr is so soft and she just knows how to use her weapons.

Whenever she wants something, she squeakes and does something cute, earning a coo from her parents  and she soon gets a toy or kisses or something to chew on.

"Aren't you the cutest little princess?!", another happy squeak and her nodding her little head. "Yes you are my smart little puppy", the proud alpha nuzzled his nose in her little belly, making her giggle even more.

The luna watched them with such loving eyes. He walked over to them, hugging his lover from the side, kissing his cheek.

"We should give her food and then go to bed, we have to get up early tomorrow Koo"

"Yeah, you're right, are you sure you want to fly there, love?"

"Yes, I can carry you and Byeolii on my back and our bags will be in my claws..."

"You sure you can manage that?"

"Koo, I'm not weak you know.. I'm strong and a big boy, so yes, I can take it"

"Okeyy fine... But don't forget, when you get sleepy, you'll tell me yeah?"

"Yes, don't worry, as I said, I'm a big boy"

"Okeyy... have you thought of a costume already?"

"Yes!! But I won't tell you", the omega smirked and Jungkook was not liking that smirk.

"Oh... I see... I should probably prepare my heart for the worst... okeyy.. Eh... don't worry we just need enough toys so I can prepare you before I fu..nfjfnfjdb"

"Don't even think about finishing this you horny alpha", it was a light whisper, so that really only Jungkook could hear it, his hand pressed against his mouth.

The alpha grinned, liking his lovers hand, making him pull away immediately.

"Ew what was that for?!"

"Oh yeah as if that was gross to you, when you literally beg me to eat you every time I use my magical tongue on you", the alpha grinned, running away, giggling with an even more giggling Eunbyeol in his arms.

"Come here you good for nothing alpha!!!!", the omega yelled after him, running after them, also giggling.

Taehyung jumped on Jungkooks back, clinging to him like a koala. Arms and legs tightly wrapped around him, as he was preparing the bottle for Eunbyeol.

If Taehyung wanted it, he could stick to your body like glue. He was not even thinking of letting go, so Jungkook had no other choice than feed his princess while standing and having his lover clinging to his back.

After the little puppy was done Jungkook walked upstairs, carefully so he wouldn't fall cause the koala was still glued to his back.

In Eunbyeols room Taehyung finally let go and took the girl in his arms. He changed her diapers and put her in her cute little pj's.