Chapter 36

Hansung was helping Snow with the injured wolves, while Jungsoo and Akira were on their way to the hideout.

They heard a loud haul. Jimin. Oh lord don't tell me. They started running faster. They couldn't reach the others no one was giving them a answer.

Both of them were still wounded themselves how are they going to be able to fight more wolves?

____________________

{{Y..YOONGI H..HELP!!! T..THEY ARE HERE!!! T..THE KIDS A..ARE FIGHTING B..BUT TH..THEY'RE N..NOT STRONG E..ENOUGH!! Y..YEONJ..JUN I..IS B..BLEEDING S..SO B..BAD A..AND T..THE MOTHER WOLVES ARE ALSO BADLY INJURED Y..YOONGI P..PLEASE}}

"FUUUCCKKK!!!!!", Yoongi jumped up, runny to the door.

"Where you think you're going?"

"Look... Snow I NEED to go!! Jimin linked me they are in danger so LET ME THE FUCK OUT!!!!"

"Yoon.. You can't help him.. look at you.. you can barely walk... You..."

"I'll go...."

"I'm going with him!"

"Hansung you..."

"Don't tell me I'm to weak for this Hyung... I killed a big ass alpha and a whole clan of vampires... I can save them... I'll bring Jiminie back Yoongi I promise..."

"Ok... But Sejun really?"

"He's the only one besides you and me that is not injured so yeah he's coming with me... Jungsoo and Akira won't be able to manage this alone"

"Ok... Go... but be careful Sungii...", the omega nodded and ran out of the house shifting and sprinted in the forest with Sejun.

{{Soo? You good?}}

{{Yeah don't worry... I'll be fine...}}

{{DON'T LIE TO ME YOU STUPID ALPHA!!! I'm on my way and don't worry Sejun is with me. We gonna help you}}

{{I have no idea what I would do without you, my strong omega}}

That only boosted the omega more, running as fast as he can. He can hear them, he can smell the blood. This feeling that Jungsoo is in danger getting stronger and stronger.

Damn!

He ran faster, his eyes glowing in rage. He needs to get there. They need him.

Hansung heard a big haul.

//NOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!//

His eyes were glowing purple again. Tears streaming down but he still kept running. 

Jungsoo was shielding Yeonjun and Soobin. Both badly injured. Two woman came and brought them back inside. Taehyun saw them, letting out a loud haul, seeing his hyungs, his best friends bleeding so badly. The little wolf got so mad, he started biting everyone that was trying to stop him.

Jungsoo jumped behinde him, smashing the wolf against the tree that was trying to attack Taehyun.

//Always eyes on your back Hyun! You doing good! WATCH!!//

They both jumped, letting the two wolves collide. When Soo finally scented his omega, he looked in the direction. And there he was. Hansung. This gorgeous looking wolf with his glowing purple eyes. And damn his boy looks mad.

Hansung wasted no time and attacked the enemies right away. He saw wolves going in the hideout and he panicked. Looking around. Shit!! He ran after them.

//JIMIN WHERE THE FUCK ARE YOU??!! THEY'RE INSIDE!!!//

//I...I know... t..they... h..here  H..Han...s..sung I..I...//