Chapter 157

It has been a while since new year and Taehyung really did struggle walking for the first two weeks. 

Jungah was having a good time taking care of the pups, while Jungkook took care of Tae.

It was a big happy day, when the pups saw their mommy again. They love their aunty and granny, but it's still not the same. 

On Valentines day Jungkook surprised his angel with a picnic at his favorite place in their forest, while Jungah was watching their pups again. They had a beautiful day together and Jungkook was making his baby blush constantly. Saying how beautiful and gorgeous he was looking in that light pink dress.

On Hobis birthday, well they celebrated for two days, really just partying the whole time with alot of food, snacks and drinks. They even got a firework set up for their friend who was absolutely in love with fireworks.

When Tae got  his heat, the pups were constantly whining, wanting to be close to their mommy, but it was one of the worst heats the omega had so far. Not because he was more horny than ever, but more because it hurted much more than all the ones he had before.  Only the scent of his alpha was making it a little bearable. His nest was taking up the whole bed, a mix of Jungkooks worn clothes and some of the pups clothes to keep him at least a little sane. The alpha really had a hard time helping his lover, cause to his surprise he really didn't wanted to be touched, cuddles and kisses were fine they were very much welcome, but if the alpha tried to just get a little closer to the omegas lower region he would instantly growl and snarl at him. And of course the lunas state was affecting the head alphas mood a lot and the whole pack was very glad, when their Luna was feeling better and their head alpha was not scolding them anymore for the smallest things.

It's now the twins birthday. Taehyung just went through a hard week in heat before it, but he was just glad, that it was over by the time the birthday came. He didn't got much time to prepare everything for his little twins, but he was glad he had the pack who did all the preparation for him, while Jungkook was really trying his best to help his baby.

"Mommyyy!!! Bleoli wants cake!!"

"Not now princess... it's for Yongii and Mimii", the little girl protested, klinging to his leg, looking up to him with pleading eyes.

"Princess, don't be like that it's not your birthday", that voice made her go completely still and she pouted going back into the livingroom.

"She just never listens to me...", the omega sighed.

"She does... she just knows that you'll give in eventually"

"Yeah not helping... where are the twins?"

"with Eunji and Junho... have you seen her? I think the puppy will be here soon the belly has grown so much already"

"Hmm... she still has 4 weeks to go... but mom's really excited and dad even more since he didn't got to be with me back then he's even more excited to finally be really a father that will be there for his child"

"hmm understandable... Wow the cake looks good baby...  want me to carry it?"

"Yes, please before I drop it... I don't trust my strength yet... I'm just glad I can walk and feel at least a little better..."

"You could wait here and I could carry you too if you feel to tired, love", the alpha said, wrapping his arms around his waist.

"No its fine... I have to move or I'll feel even more tired... and it's the twins birthday so you take the cake and I'll get Byeoli that she can have a peace of the cake", Jungkook got the cake, while Tae took Eunbyeol in his arms. She was growing so fast it was incredible. When he is thinking of the fact that she's 1½ years now and the twins turn 1 year already he can only shake his head at how fast time sometimes can fly by.