🔞🔞Chapter 76🔞🔞

🔞Before we start, if you don't like BoyXBoy smut then don't read it and if you don't like Kook Top DON'T READ IT!!
This Chapter includes a lot of smut so if it makes you uncomfortable don't read this chapter!🔞
For my horny TaeKookers grab your popcorn and holllyy water you'll get some delicious TaeKook smut 😏😋
🔞YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED🔞

As soon as Jungkook had closed the front door, the omega was back on the ground and pressed against the door.

The alphas body pressed against the omegas. The kiss they were sharing heated and full of love, lust and desire.

A little whine escaping the omega, when his mate started rubbing his bulge hard against his own.

Wrapping his arms tightly around his lovers neck, same as his legs tightly around Jungkooks waist.

The alpha only pressed himself harder against his baby. Rubbing his more and more hardening bulge against him.

Taehyung was a moaning and whimpering mess, while they never broke the kiss. Jungkooks hands grabbing hard onto Taes ass, while he is pressed against the door.

"Koo nnngghhh...", Tae breathed into the kiss, wanting more than just this.

Jungkook pulled away from the kiss, grinning at his baby, who was already looking so beautifully wrecked.

"What is it, Love? Are we getting impatient?"

"Y..yes.. mmmhhhhmmmm... p..please...."

"Please what?"

"I...I want you t..to fu...fuck m..me p..please..."

"Hmm... I don't know, if you deserve this after pushing me away, but still teasing me, baby"

"K..Koo p..please...", he whined, while Jungkook was still grinding on him.

"You gonna be my good boy then?", the omega was nodding eagerly. "Hold on tight, Love... We don't want you to fall, don't we?", Taes grip tightened and Jungkook started carrying him upstairs.

Every now and then stopping in his tracks to press the omega against the wall, grinding on him and kissing him hard.

When they reached their bedroom, Tae was laid down on the bed gently. Jungkook hovering over him, looking down at him with so much love in his eyes.

His hand was softly caressing Taes cheek as he was looking down on him.

"My beautiful mate...", he softly breathed out, seeing how the little pink shade starts to appear on his lovers cheeks. "You are the prettiest baby... my pretty baby..."

"Koo...", the omega whined, a shy smile on his face.

"Let's take this beautiful outfit off, shall we?", Jungkook asked softly, but Tae shook his head.

"I... ehm... Koo s..sit down here... p..please"

"Oh? Okeyy", an amused look on the alphas face, as he sat down and was looking at his flustered mate.

He watched the omega running to their music box, turning on some slow and sexy music.

"Baby... what are you doing huh? Are you trying to seduce me?"