🔞Chapter 88🔞

WARNING 🔞
IF YOU DON'T LIKE BOYxGIRL SMUT DON'T READ IT!!
And for those who wanted some MiSeok smut 😊
ENJOY 😊🤗

"S..Seokie I.. e..ehm..."

"You what? Is my princess getting nervous?"

"D..don't s..smirk like t..that you m..meanie"

"Why not?"

"B..because... A..and let m..me down!! I.. c..can walk a..alone!!"

"Naahhh... I like having you so close... besides... If I put you down now, you'll try to run away and hide probably in Taehyungs house"

"I.. I don't do that!!", she protested, pouting cutely.

"you don't? you sure? Cause last time, when we were talking about you getting your heat soon again you started running away and told Tae that I would... What did you say again? Oh right... Destroy you..."

"W..when did I ever s..say that h..huh?! Y..you have any p..proves?"

"Well... Tae is my prove though..."

"Seokie you... aiishhh... I hate you..."

"I love you too princess", the beta chuckled, kissing her cheek.

When they were in their bedroom Hoseok carefully placed Minah on the bed. Hovering over her and caressing her cheek.

"You know... for making a baby... you have to let me cum inside you right?"

"I know that... I..I'm not that stupid...."

"Do you really want it princess?"

"Just... don't... mhm... don't go to hard again...", she pouted. "Y..You're way to big for me you know..."

"Am I? Hmm... I would say I fit quite well in you", the beta said with a big grin.

"No you... ahh what ever... I don't wanna do it..."

"Really? Hmm.. I guess I won't be able to eat then..."

"What why? You ca.... oh.... OHHHHH.... OH MY GOD CAN YOU NOT?!", Hoseok couldn't help but laugh at his girlfriends reaction.

Her expression was just so priceless.

"Princess... Have I ever told you, how much you've actually changed in the time you've been here?"

"I... huh? I changed?"

"A lot... yeah... You're not that extremely shy baby anymore... still shy at some points but... You're sure getting some attitude... You're spending to much time with Taehyung and Jimin...", Minah had to giggle at that.

Hoseok was always complaining, that she was spending to much time with the two omegas. He didn't mind it, but sometimes he just wants his girl for himself for at least one day, but whenever he is trying to get a day only for them, she just starts running and hiding somewhere near the other omegas.

"Are we getting jealous Mr. Sunshine?"

"Why would I get jealous of two omegas who are also having their own mates huh?! plus they both have puppies..."

"Do you want a puppy Seokie?", Hoseoks was blinking for a second, looking down at her.

"Of course I want a puppy with you!! You were the one making it clear that you don't one yet..."

"Are you sad?"

"Why would I be sad? I love you and I'll wait until you're ready for a puppy... until then I'll just continue to cum in that pretty mouth of yours"