Chapter 2 : lessons and first friends (skippable)

_______________________________________________________________

"Asteria, this is my cousin Cassiopeia, Cassiopeia this is Asteria."

This woman looks extremely scary and strict, I swear she is looking into my soul !

"So you are a necromancer", she put in front of me bones of an unknown animal "show me what you can do."
"Cassiopeia-", Arcturus start before I start doing the same thing I use to do with the rabbit back at home with the bones.
"Oh my ! Wonderful ! I like her she isn't scare !" Cassiopeia face brighten immediately after what I did, this must be the Black madness.
"Let us stay girl to girl Arcturus !" Arcturus left without a world, I swear if he could he would communicate with his eyes.
"Anyway back to us dear !" Cassiopeia voice startled me a little , after that we started our first lesson.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Cassiopeia, "auntie Cassie" she wants me to call her, is a great teacher , mad yes, but a great teacher, within the past few weeks I learned so many things ! She does all subjects, but as of now it just the basics as I'm only 4.
Her favorite sentence is " With good base you can do anything !" , we'll she is not wrong.

Also she has decided to call me "Aria", well I'm quite happy , this used to be my name in my past life. She explained with she choose the nickname "Aria" , it's what you obtain after removing the "ste" in my name : Asteria.

Talking about nickname, I started to call Arcturus grandpa Arc, this is much easier then his whole name, he doesn't seem to mind.
I found new interesting books in the library, and auntie Cassie gave me some to read too.

I was able to put my hand on The daily prophet and Harry and I are "the heroes of the magical world. The whole world knows I survived the killing curse too. They think it's about something like "sibling love", must be Dumbledore who put the idea in there head.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

It's the first time I'm out since I arrived at the Black Castle, and it's not with Grandpa Arc, it's with aunt Cassie, she explained to me Grandpa Arc doesn't like going out at all.
Aunt Cassie decide to bring me with her to see one of her friend who have a child my age, Lord Corban Yaxley, when I met him he just cast a simple look to me before telling in which room his son is.

This lead me in front of Corvus Yaxley, who is extremely shy.
"Do you want to play any game ?", I ask
"I, uh, er, yes, but I don't know many games ....", he stutter
"We could play one of those board game over there , do you like any of them ?
-I like playing wizarding chess with dad...
-then let's play wizarding chess !"

He is bloody good at wizarding chess.
And just like that, after 3 games of wizarding chess, I made my first friend, and my best friend, Corvus Yaxley.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

The second child I met is a Rosier, Evelyn Rosier , still following Auntie Cassie around, here I am on a chair in one of the many corridors of the ministry of magic, she was the first to approach me, extending her hand and presenting herself.
She is quite easy to speak to and quite nice , every-time I come here in the ministry I see her.
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

The third child I met is Aiden Avery, it's seems I'm a magnet of death eater affiliate people, Aiden is a super energetic child, I met him at a ball Cassiopeia brought me, and what he did was pull me under a table, presenting himself and asking if I could show him the lighting bold, after he proceed to bring me around and together we prank quite a lot of people.
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

I was having a lesson with Auntie Cassie today when she told me she had a surprise, she brought me to one of the many living where await there Narcissa Malfoy with Draco Malfoy who is, well I'm now 7 years old, this make Draco 4 years old.
He had literal stars in his eyes when he saw me for the first, he seemed intimidated by me at first but why the help of Narcissa he end up in my arms with me in a armchair, I was reading him a tail while Narcissa and Cassiopeia were catching up.
Small Draco is super cute and Narcissa is a wonderful woman, she invited me over at Malfoy manor to drink tea.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Over the past 3 years, a sort of routine was made, I wake up, eat breakfast with Grandpa, then I go in the garden to practice magic and explore the forest, I come back, eat lunch with grand pa, and it depend on the day, wether I have lessons with Auntie Cassie, wether I go see one of my friends, Corvus, Evelyn or Aiden, even sometime all three at the same time, that when they come here, or wether I go to Malfoy manor to play with Draco, drink tea with Aunt Cissa and strangely enough, I developed a good relationship with the grumpy Lucius Malfoy and sometime he would teach a trick or two. When I'm not trying to turn his hair bright pink of course.

I was also able to slightly forget about the fact I have memories I shouldn't have , I didn't found any book about it in the library yet.

_______________________________________________________________