One//Winter love// 🌟♥️

It was a cold morning, Mikey hated the winter but here he was walking in the freezing cold. the weather forecast talks about the thick layers of snow. He can't even drive his motorbike around as they haven't given a path for vehicles.

Emma had sent him to the grocery shop for items. The freezing winter breeze sent shivers to his spine. He hated every bit of it.

'Great just great. Now I'm stuck outside. My plans on sleeping completely ruined.' Mikey thought. He wore a white shirt with a woolly sweater on top. An orange scarf around his neck and his hand shoved in his sweater.

Reaching the shop he sighed, slowly taking out the huge list of items ( which according to Emma is 'small list') after all that dumping of food in his cart.

He went over to the doryaki section cause poor guy. As he was grabbing his dorayaki, he heard a familiar voice that made him jolt up. "Mikey-kun!?" 'Takemichy!' thought Mikey

Takemitchi was wearing a blue baggy hoodie with black jeans and to top it off a blue beanie.

"What are you doing here-"
"Why do u not want me here" mikey pouted with fake sadness.

Which obviously takemichy fell for.
"What!? No I mean you are obviously herforgrocerybutwhatI meantwaswhythisearly" takemichy mumbled. 'Cute' Mikey thought

Takemichy pov:
I just came here for grocery and i did not expect to see mikey-kun so early. He looks so cute in the morning- wait what am thinking!?
"Relax mithyyy, Emma sent me here"
"I see...."

Even his voice is so hot in the morning! INTERNALLY SCREAMING

"Wanna walk back together?"
"Uhm sure"

Mikey grabbed my hand out of nowhere and pulled me while he ran towards the cash register. 'ugh how long' as soon as the paying was done Mikey grabbed my hand again and started pulling me.

If this was a dream i never wanna wake up-
He was holding my bags which I keep insisting on him to give me

"Mikey-kun, why are carrying my bags? I can carry them myself!"
"No, i am having them"

Mikey-kun is so stubborn sometimes. It's almost impossible to deal with. (Sounds like someone else too -_-)

We walked in silence tho you can still hear the wooshing of the wind. Gosh it's so cold. I knew i should have brought a scarf or something.

My face is turning red, god it's so cold....i should have brought a thicker sweater. Mikey saw this distressed takemitchi and grabbed his scarf and put it around takemitchi.

"What are you doing, Mikey-kun! Your gonna get cold!"
"Yea, but you look like your already freezing. Wearing some jacket won't help you in the winter. Didnt you check the forecast?"

Takemichi knew Mikey was right so he decided to let it be.

"Fine-" he got cut off when suddenly Mikey kissed my nose-!?
"W-wh-what?"
"You looked cold so I thought i could help.

He then grabbed on of my hands and held on to it. I turned to him and he just simple stated that my hands were cold. That asshole- He was just trying to get closer to me and uses this as an opportunity.

But.....I dont mind His hands were so warm and perfectly fit into mine. It's was so perfect i didn't wanna leave. Until he suddenly kissed me. His lips were so soft and warm i didn't want to stop. It's was so good until he pulled away.

"Your lips looked cold so I-"
"Yea yea" i said and kissed him again which seemed to suprise him. After what seemed like forever i pulled away to breathe.
This time it was his turn to be suprised. He looked so beautiful but suddenly a smirk appeared in his face. Which is to not be looked at kindly

He grabbed my face with one hand and my waist with the other. Pulling us closer than ever. The grocery bags long forgotten, lying on the snow.

Third time we pulled away, finding it hard to breathe. I whine with the contact lost. I can hear mikey-kun laughing while removing his hands and getting our bags.

I ran over to him and held on to his hand while we both walked back in unison. I layed my head on his shoulder searching for warmth. Who knew a grocery shopping can turn like this?

___________________________________________

That's the end

Words : 739 (for story)

Is it good?
It's my first oneshot
Okay strike that
First ever book

If you like it i have make more oneshots

Bye
Author San