Chapter Two - Winchester High

Sorry I took so long to update

It was test time and well.. I couldn't stay online long enough..

But now I'm back soo yea...

Enjoy.....

*******************************************************************************

"You make me glow........"

Demi woke me up. Bad Demi and I'm sure I wont be listening to her for a while.

Hopping off my bed I strode into my bathroom. I stripped and decided on a shower.I also washed my hair. I stepped out the shower and into the closet.

In my closet I wondered if I should continue with big clothes. Deciding to continue ish I began my search for an outfit.

I decided on a slightly ripped blue jeans. I paired it with a sparkly blue tank top with the number 81 on it. I put on a grey jacket and a black and white shoe.

I curled my hair then put on a light blush and my pumpkin scented lipgloss.

I hopped all the way dowstairs knowing that I woke up early. Surprisingly mom was cooking and dad was reading the paper.

" Daddy, mommy good morning" I kissed mom and stole a strip of bacon then went to sit on my father's lap. I kissed him and he swiped my swiped bacon. Hey! I pouted like the child I am then slapped him on his shoulder.

Mom gave us our food and we ate in peaceful silence.

I rushec upstairs to brush my teeth and do over my gloss. Never am I going to put on lipgloss before I eat.

I grabbed my things then went downstairs, to the garage, to betty. That's what I named the lexus.I raced to school with the top down. I parked close to the school's entrance. The less I walk the better.

I hopped out and drew back the top. I hoisted my bag on my shoulder and covered my face with my hair. I didn't notice the glares from the girls nor the guys lustful gazes. Even the jealous girlfriend vicous looks passed me as I made my way inside.

That's until I hit a wall. Or a chest .... nope it has to be a wall.

"Uff" I stumbled back but a hand grabbed my waist, lightning shot up my body and the mystery person moved away quickly.Had the person felt them too. "Um sorry" I peeked through my lashes.

Standing infront me was a guy sent by the pumpkin goddess herself. Holy pumkins. He had dark eyes that had me mesmerised and his brown hair hung loosly on his forehead.

He was in a low riding jeans with a white t-shirt and a black jacket. He screamed bad boy, player. It had me stepping back fear in my eyes.