Chapter One - New Beginnings

"Jesus take the wheel, take it from my hands....."I was loudly singing, excuse me croaking, on top of my voice when I was rudely and loudly interupted my my lovely mother. Note the sarcasm.

"Avery shut we need to reach Winchester alive" she shouted at me.

"Fine can I sing softly" I whispered to show her how soft.

"No dear your father might still hear and I'm afraid he will crash" she stated matter-of-factly.

The next two hours were pure torture. Me singing then mom or dad shuting me up. Then Caleb and I cursing. Caleb knocking the window until mom or dad stopping him. Then the whole family singing. The cycle continued until we reached the house.

Two big black gates opened to let us inside the yard. Inside was the biggest house I had ever seen and lived in.And believe me we have lived in many big houses.

It was three stories high with a long balcony on the third floor.Hopefully my room gets a balcony.There was a garden of flowers running straight around the house. As for the drive way, it started at the branch off from the road and forms a circle around an orange mermaid fountain. It leads further to the stairs.

The house is a rich cream color and sparkly white too. There was a white double door as entrance. Two colomns were infront the door at the head of the stairs. It was beautiful.