Chapter Eleven -

"She's just a charity case."

"... I don't like her like that."

I woke up with Aidens words  playing through my head. Ugh. Will this ever stop hurting me.

I push myself to get a quick shower then I put on my clothes.

I put my hair in a pony tail and head to the kitchen. There I see Caleb.

"Morning Caleb." I say as I go to the fridge.

"Good morning sleepy head."

I take out the milk then grab a box of cornflakes, making my breakfast. I quickly eat then head back upstairs to brush my teeth and get my bag ready for school.

Going back downstairs I say goodbye then get in my car. I drive as slowly as I can without breaking the law to prolong the drive to school.

I park in a spot close to the school's entrance and jump out. I look around the parking lot and noticed that only a few cars were parked there with their owners and friends lingering around.

I took my time walking the distance to the school's entrance and went straight to my locker. At my locker I started to reorganize my already organized locker just to pass time. When I couldnt delay any longer I noticed the halls getting a little crowded as it was soon time for our first class.

I went to my first class of the day and took a seat then placed my head on my desk.

People started to come in just as I was dozing off.

"Avery?" I looked up and saw Amanda staring at me.

"What is it?" I questioned her gaze.

"You look like shit. Whats wrong with you?"

"Do I look that bad?" She took out a mirror and gave to me.

My har was looking horrible and trashy, my eyeliner was running because it looked like I was crying without my knowledge and my cheeks were flushed.

"Gosh!" I exclaimed. I got up and rushed to the bathroom hoping to reach, do my business and get into class before the teacher came.

As soon as I was in the bathroom I washed my face taking all the makeup off. I got a hair tie and put my hair in a pony tail to hide how bad it looked.

I turned around to leave the bathroom when the queen herself came in and clased the door.

"So the charity case came to school." She mocked. "Not so smart now are you."

"Just leave me alone please."

"But I cant do that you see." She looked me up and down. "My boyfriend,  actually ran after you that day and when he came back he didn't say a word, he jus took me home. And that, that hurt me." Kimberly fake sniffled.

"I didnt have anything to do with that."

"You had everything to do with it!" She screamed.

"Before you came to the school I was the only girl he was seen with but now he doesnt even visit my house when my parents are gone anymore. And that is all because of you. He doesnt even look at me when you're in the same room."

"Maybe I'm not the problem and you are." I pushed past her and headed to class.

I was so tired of people trying to blame me for everything. Aiden hates me for reasons I dont know. All the times he was acting sweet was just that, an act.

And that plastic psycho queen blames me for his lack of intrest in her.

I just can't bother anymore.

I turned into the class only to be stopped by my teacher's voice "Ms Collins why are you late to my class?"

"I-i the."

"Go to your seat but before you leave the class come and collect a detention slip." He said while some student snickered.

I held down my head and took my seat.

"You okay?" Amanda asked once I was seated.

"Yea I'm fine."

Class continued okay so did my other classes before lunch. Amanda and I went into the lunch room together and went straight to the food line.

I picked up a salad and paid for it before going to our table in the cafeteria.

The boys were already there but luckily Aiden wasn't.

"Hey Avery gave you seen Aiden around?" I looked to my left to see Christopher  scarfing down a burger.

"I wouldn't know ask his girlfriend, Kimberly she should know."

He laughed "Kimberly is definitely not his girlfriend he can't stand her."

"Well he wasn't acting that way when I saw them in the store." They started to ask me questions but I just ignored them.

I continued to eat until I felt a tap on my back. I turned around to see Aiden biting his lip and looking all cute. Ugh, not cool. I just stared at him.

"Can we talk please?"

"No." I turned back around until I heard a strained "please".

Sigh. I got up telling Amanda I would be back soon and gestured for him to lead the way. He carried me outside beside my car.

"I'm sorry" he said.

"Sorry isn't going to cut it this time around Aiden." I sigh because I know deep down but not even too far down I was probably in love  with him.

'It's .. it's just that I've never felt like this before and it's all new to me-"

"Its new to me too you know" I whisper.

"Yea I'm realising that we were both new to this but I'm apologizing so. I never had to get attached to the girls I've been with I would just say something nice and that's it. But with you I have to realize that I can't do that and I'm really sorry for not treating you as how you are worth." He grabs on to both my clammy hands.

"I'm  in love with you Avery and if it will take months to make it up with you just know that I'll do it with my whole heart. I thought you wouldn't hear me that day and that's my problem well that was my problem but from now on I'll talk everywhere like you are there. Just please give me another chance. Please Avery." He stares deep into my eyes and whisper "Please."

*************
Omg guys I'm so very sorry. It's been like two years since I've updated and I feel horrible.

I didn't feel like people liked my book so I just left it but one day recently while on wattpad my phone kind of spasmed and went on this book. I saw 1.3k views. Guys !!!

I can't thank you guys enough and I'm really sorry for neglecting this book because of the lack of views. I should have just been grateful for the ones who were reading the book. Thanks again guys.

Only the epilogue left..

Comment...Vote...Follow