Chapter Five - What Did I Do

Here is chapter five..

Enjoy...
***************
Wednesday was going fast, sadly Aiden was in a lot of my classes. But whatever I don't care, who am I filling it's horrible. But still being friends with him has its perks.

I'm walking top class alone because Aiden has to pee. I had to move away before he told me exactly how boys urinated.

"Hey bitch" will hello to you too Kimberly.

"What" I am in no mood to talk to her.

"I just wanted to officially welcome you to school" I did not expect her to punch me. I did not expect myself to just take it. I especially did not expect her to say. "Leave. Aiden. Alone! He. Is. Mine!" them just walk away.

After finally getting myself together I went to the bathroom. I was surprised at the image I saw.

A pale version of me with dull eyes and a nasty bruise on my left cheek. Whoa she can really punch! Whatever, I won't cover it up. It's my badge of honour.

I splashed face with water to bring back some color then headed back to class.

Even though I was late I just went straight to my seat. I ignored everyone until it was time for lunch.

"Hey...... girl what's wrong?" Amanda came with both our trays.

"Nothing, thanks" I mumbled. I took my tray and began to nibble on my cookies.

I felt a hand on my shoulder then Aiden was sitting beside me."You weren't talking to me." He looked at my now purple bruise."Who did this." Even though I ignored him, he continued. "You know there a lot of things I could do to help just tell me" I turned away but he turned me back."Come on Pumpkin who di-"

I pushed him so hard he stumbled "If you want to help, you will stay the hell away from me. Before... Before I knew you I didn't have enemies or stucky little bitches-" I pointed at a now fuming Kimberly "who try to come at me because I-" I laugh humorlessly "am stealing their man! So if you want to help me then-then stay the hell away from me!"  after that I run out altering the years to fall free.

I heard footsteps behind me but ran faster until strong stems wrapped themselves around my waist. I thought to move but I figured I would be to weak.

So i did not complain but allowed him to stay me into a janitors closet. "Avery" he called me to look at him. I just stared at him."Please talk to me"he sounded wounded.

"Just leave me alone" I sniffed. I tried to pay him away but he held on tighter. A bit too tight. I whimpered and he left go. I felt cold.

"I'm sorry, did I hurt you?" I looked into his brown eyes. I shook my head. "Avery, Kimberly is not my girlfriend" I don't know why, but that made me feel better. "I'll make it up to you" he looked me in the eyes "okay Pumpkin" I nodded then he hugged me.

We stayed like that until the tardy bell rung. We then agreed to ditch school. So we went to a little cafe a outlet bit down from school.

"Eww Pumpkin take it out" I am currently sporting a straw in my nostril. Don't look at me like that!

"Why" I whine "it's comforting" I pouted.

"You are such a child" he laughs.

"I know" I stick my tongue at him and he laughs.