𝟎𝟐 | 𝐂𝐎𝐍𝐍𝐄𝐂𝐓𝐄𝐃 𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐒

" Forget the past, with this promise necklace we'll be bound together. Forever. "

TW Negativity thoughts

"Did you miss me?"

"I knew you'd come back to me, I missed the hell out of you, you darling." Five smiled brightly with visible joy rubbing his face, knowing his dear crush slash best friend is actually alive and smiling at him. The familiar warmth entranced him further and further. He gave her a big long hug, one that he wished to be everlasting, he missed everything about her. Finally he can now enjoy her company, he has someone to share his coffee with, someone to talk to for hours. "Don't look at me like that" he sniffled some tears. The both teenagers melted in each other's arms, wishing they could stay there forever

The day she was injured was the day part of his soul died alone, his world became dark without her light. He never wanted to live a world without her, without her presence, her warm embrace.

She never wanted to leave, gave him up for her injuries, let him down, all she did was run around with her insecurities and paranoia heart that she separated herself from him. She never wanted to desert him but she did, just to shut him out from his life. Back then she promised that she wouldn't get herself hurt, that she'd go home safely from a successful mission. Five and Y/n always promised to each other to do their best in the past countless missions and get back in one piece. But she failed him, she failed being part of the umbrella academy.

She remembered poorly that their father was disappointed in her fall since she had one of the powerful abilities. All of these times she avoided them because she's insecure of her weakness and flaws, she thought poorly of herself that she's just a blockage and an obstacle to stop their father's wishes.

However, she couldn't help but stumble once again back with her one true love. She figured it's the time to let go of the negativity, bracing herself towards Five and his siblings to a better future together.

His head snuggled into the crook of her neck then inhaling her familiar scent. "I missed you too, Five," she sadly chuckled, bringing her face closer to his neck. After hearing those words, he rested his head on top of her head. He grinned, smiling at himself when he felt her soft breath lingering in his lower neck.

Five lowered down his head, in result he faced her face much clearly. Both of their eyes had sparked a zing once again, her e/c eyes captured his sage green eyes, both gazing lovingly and so tenderly. Their lips were a few millimeters apart, it was easier if one of them made a move but they didn't dare to seal each other's lips together. Both of them are living up to Hotel Transylvania's romance story.

Unfortunately there was no sense of bravery, so Five had to pull away all because he's a nervous wreck right now. "So what have you been up to all of these times, why didn't you go back to all of us. You really made all of us worry." He pouted, as he tried to change the subject and search for answers about her disappearance.

"I'm sorry but after my injuries, my brother forbids me to go out and meet you guys. As much as I want to see you and your sibling, I had other things to worry about so I don't want to worry you. I didn't want to worry him, even when I went out skateboarding he always seemed to make a big fuss about it. Besides my injuries took quite a while to fully heal, I can't even go out for several months. I'm so sorry Five." She rambled while forming small tears in her eyes, refusing to look at his eyes.

"Look at me" He requested. At first she refused but then grabbed my chin with his fingers and faced me to look upwards at his sharp brown eyes. There's only so much love and care in his eyes at the moment.

"As long as you come back to me, that's all that matters to me darling. I'd wait for a century just to spend a minute with you and I wouldn't mind you coming to me and throwing whatever shit you're dealing with. I want you to rely on me more, I don't want you to go deeper shit without me by your side." He started sternly, yet his voice sounded so deep and angelic when he lowered his tone.

The girl nodded sheepishly to him, eyes slightly watery, after getting her response he flashed a dimpled smile. He wiped her tears, and kissed her forehead, "I promise to stay by your side, we're gonna be together for life and you know I'd never leave you, darling." He promised while holding his pinky, the girl then lifted up her hand to seal her pinky with his.

"Yeah, yeah I get it. By the way, I saw you rambling on in near that dumpster, something about Delores and your father?" She eyed him suspiciously, with a jealous tone, then pulled away from the hug to cross her arms.

"Oh her, she's actually a new friend I met back in the ballroom. She was my dance partner when Klaus told us to dance to impress." He rolled his eyes. "Pretty sure daddy didn't like the idea of me and her dancing, also with Luther and Allison waltzing," he sarcastically emphasized the word daddy. "After the song ended, he scolded all four of us from me dancing with 'a young ridiculous girl' and telling us that dancing won't give wisdom or a depth of knowledge. I know she and I just met but he has no respect when it comes to manners, to people he looked down " he clicked his tongue.

Delores, she's a fine girl with silky medium long hair, wavy blond hair. Y/n saw her a couple of times, she lives not far from the mansion. Her family is quite wealthy, yet a well known generous and upstanding citizens. She and her family frequently appears in the local park, hospitals, orphanages, even the mayors building for some charity work. Y/n didn't mind what she does for a "living" anyone would be jealous of someone for what one does for the good and looks good. She dared to even call her beautiful.

"Anyways, tomorrow our family is going to have dinner together, do you mind coming and dine with us? I'm sure the other would be delighted to see you as I do" He offered and cleared his 'dry' throat, to change the tense subject. 'Not much as I was delighted to see your face of course'

"Sure, I'll come, but I need to tell Dami first" "By the way I saw the look in your eyes, don't be jealous, she's just a dance partner and dad was being an uptight ass" he said reassuringly and giving the 'I only got eyes for you' look on his face. "I'll get going then, see you there Fivey"

"Y/n wait" Five grabbed my hand, causing me to stop from walking with my board. "He ruffled his school boy pocket pants, then pulled up a rin- small velvety black box. The box revealed the most gorgeous rose gold necklace, with an orchid pendant.

"I wanted to give you this after the last mission we went together, but heh I couldn't. I have a matching one right here" He unbuttoned his top shirt to reveal his own necklace.

"I promise you that with this necklace, it'll be a reminder that I'll always be with you. From now I won't leave you alone anymore. So please, will you accept this promise... necklace?" He lightened up the mood, waiting for my acceptance. 'yo did you perhaps spotted wedding rings for us 🤨💍 '

"I'm lost for words, I- I thankyou Five, it's so pretty and expensive. Of course, I would be honored. But how much exactly did you spend for this" I was truly pleased to receive the gift.

"It's not that much, Okay I may or may not steal this from the bank that we had our mission. It just captured my eyes." He laughed at the thought. what kind of bank that has necklaces, nah don't tell me that he stole it from someone's safety deposit box.

"Want me to help you wear it" "Yea sure"

His calloused perfect fingers tickled my neck as he put the necklace across my neck, he brushed my collarbones and necks several times. "Thank you"'

"My job is done here, I'll see you later then my darling." He kissed my palm and winked, but ended up making a funny face. 'Dork'

She then grabs her board and starts skating back to her house. She did a quick ollie to impress Five, internally feeling prideful for herself. "Damn" Five muttered, eyes widened in surprise, as he gazed towards her figure. From a distance she kissed in the air towards him, and he put both of his hands in the chest dramatically then gave the same texture back. They both smiled at each other until they couldn't see each other. Their smiles never cease to end from that encounter. That was the night they owned, the night the connected stars found themselves in each other's warm embrace.

—————
[1581 words]