𝟎𝟕 | 𝐖𝐄 𝐎𝐍𝐋𝐘 𝐆𝐄𝐓 𝐌𝐔𝐂𝐇 𝐎𝐋𝐃𝐄𝐑

" I may look young to run a cafe, but I'm old enough to run you over with my Albany VSTR. "

As the others were wandering alone in the house, Allison was in the room reminiscing about her locket, Vanya thinking deeply in the staircase, Klaus probably drunk somewhere. Luther was busy looking through a Vinyl shelf in a darkened room. He played one of the discs, then we all heard the music, enjoying the melody. Suddenly we were interrupted by loud blasts and thunders in the back garden, we all came down to check it up. Diego opened the door and the wind was howling and surrounding us. We all witnessed a blue vortex up in the sky, confused and aware of what danger it could bring to us.

"What is that thing?" I shouted as I got closer and closer. "Don't get too close" Allison yanked my arm, not too hard to get my stubborn self away from the unknown vortex. "Looks like a temporal anomaly" "A what now?" "Well either that or a miniature black hole. One or both of the two"

Suddenly, Klaus ran from the back door carrying a red fire extinguisher, he threw that to the vortex direction and it sucked the extinguisher inside it. "Well that went well" I commented while blinking my eyes rapidly either from Klaus stupidity or the dusty air. "Everyone get behind me quickly" Luther shielded us as the vortex grew bigger, I saw Luther holding hands with Allison.

I was in complete shock, well we all were, I saw Five's body as he went down from the vortex. Everyone was just standing and looking at the event happening, instinctively I excitedly rushed to him when he hit his body and dropped to the ground. Ouch, that's going to hurt. The vortex then fades, and everything seems to be normal. He then got up and brushed some dirt from his tuxedo, why is he wearing an oversized tuxedo, and shouldn't he be much older. More questions then flowed to my mind, as me and Five locked eyes together. I can swear he sees my reddened face, but I couldn't help but smile brightly as he did the same.

"Does anyone see little Number Five, or is it just me?" Diego teased as he looked at Five in surprise. I handed Five my hand mirror for him to get a look at himself, he then looked at my face in horror "Shit." Five grumbled, and nervously just stood there not knowing what to do. Without me knowing Klaus signaled the others to come inside the house, as he tried to set me up with Five.

Out of sudden, Five pulled my hands and spinned me around with joy, "I have missed you tremendously darling. I'm sorry we have to be apart for these years" he whispered softly, not breaking the hug just yet. God, I missed that voice, honestly I don't care what he looked at the future since we're both in the state of our young bodies. Totally not giving a single fuckery for his siblings inside the house, probably witnessing and celebrating this. "I thought I could never see you again. You took quite a long time." I hugged him back, much tighter than he hugged me. "For the past years I tried to go back, I really did, but it's not as simple as me spatial jumping. Moreover the commission work caught up to me as well." He rambled, not daring to look at my eyes because he's too nervous I suppose.

"At least you came back" I sighed. "I did" "You have many explanation to do" I said as I raised my brows. "Don't worry I will" He mumbled

"Uh should we get inside, I think the others are waiting for us" I pulled away, as things quickly got awkward, too awkward. "Ah yes, I need to explain some things about what will happen and why I literally looked like a hormonal teenage boy. And you as well" He said, guiding me back inside the house.

As we entered the room, Five asked as he set down a cutting board and loaf of bread, "What's the date? The exact date." "The 24th" Vanya answered. "Hum, good," He replied.