TWO

Jungkook's pov,

After that incident, I went to cafe. I was so angry on that man, "how dare he? First of all he was at the fault and then he threatened me. Such a psycho"

"To Whom are you cursing?" a voice came from behind. I looked back. There was standing hobi hyung with his sunshine smile. He was my best friend. We were best friends from our school days. He was senior to me but he transferred from another school so we were in the same class. "I was coming to cafe. There was a big ass traffic light operator that was showing the pedestrian light but still a stupid man tried to drive away and then a Ahjussi came in front of the car" I angrily said.

"What? Is that ahjussi okay??" he asked. "Yess, but you know what I made that man apologized to the ahjussi and that monkey face threatened me" I said while gritted my teeth. "What???" he tensed up.

"Hyung he won't do anything, because first he was not ready to apologize but when I said I will call cops then he apologized so he is afraid of cops so he won't do anything which will lead him to cops , so don't worry" I consoled. "Sure?" he again asked. "Hyunggggg!!!" "Okay okay let's go, Jin uncle was calling you" he said. "Okay let's go" .

I knocked on the door. "Come in" a soft voice came from inside. I opened the door and got in. "Good morning uncle" I wished while showing my bunny smile. "Good morning Kook" he wished back. "Did you call me??" I asked. He nodded.

"You have been working here for just a month, but i really impressed by your hard work and behavior towards everyone. You are a such a good kid" he said. I blushed at his compliment so I showed my bunny teeth. "You are so cute" he again said. "You are so handsome uncle" I complimented. "Yeah I know" he sassily replied. "Okie uncle I am going now" He nodded and smiled. I went away and started to do my work.

Time skip at night,

Hobi hyung and me were returning from cafe by our bicycles. Suddenly two drunken men came in front of us. Hobi hyung got scared. "Hey baby boys, come with us we will show you heaven" they said. "And i will show you hell" I picked up the stick that was lying on the road. And then beat the shit out of that two men, they ran away. "Omg Kook, what will happen if they caught you? They were well built" he scaredly said. "Don't be like this hyung. If you don't stand for yourself everyone will take advantage of you , so always stand for yourself no matter how will the situation. You must have to fight for your own self because no one will come to save you" .

After a while , we got back home. Hobi hyung lived in our neighbourhood. "Mamma I am home" I shouted while taking off my shoes "Okay bun, go and freshen up , I am preparing our dinner" . "Where is appa?" I asked while entering in the living room because everyday he waits for me in the living room "He haven't come yet" mamma said. "Why?" I raised my eyebrows "It's 9 mamma and he comes back at 8" . "I called him he said he will be late" I nodded and went upstairs to freshen up .

After 20 minutes,

I came down stairs but still appa didn't come. I was about to go . "Jiminahh, I am home" Appa said while taking off his shoes. "Why are you late? I was so worried" I asked. "There were some files which I have to submit today, so that's why. And i told your mamma. Doesn't he tell you??" he asked. I nodded. Then I hugged him tightly. I loved them so much, I had no one except them and hobi hyung so I got so much worried. "Hey what happened? I am okay hmm.." he consoled. Then he broke the hug and kissed on my forehead. "I am coming okay!!" I nodded. Then he went upstairs. Then I saw mamma was standing there and watching me. "No one loves me" he said dramatically. I went to him and hugged him. He giggled.

After a while we all had our dinner and then we went to our rooms. I was laying down on my bed, suddenly a face came in front of my eyes. "Stupid, idiot, monkey face" I cursed irritatedly then I went to my dreamland.

End of Jungkook's pov.

___________________________________________

Heyy yoo guys,

Please vote and comment.

Thank you 💜