TWENTY

Author's pov,

"Tae please i don't know any..." Seo-yeon's word cut off by a hard slap on his right cheek. "You know what I never raise my hand on any girl but you are getting on my nerves, you are such a pathetic person, he loves you as his own sister and you stab behind his back" Jungkook spat angrily.

"Yess, I hate it when he sees me as his sister because I love him not as a brother but as a lover" Seo said angrily. Tae looked at her. "Why Tae why? You used to love that bitch ( tae's ex) so i killed her so that you could love me but again he(kook) came into your life and what you did you fall for him why why Why?? Why you can't see my love for you?" Seo said like a psycho. "You killed her?" Tae asked whisperly. "Yesss, I did, she never cheated on you, I drugged her and created the scene like she was sleeping with someone and then I took you there, and she was not in her state of mind ,she  thought you are someone else that's why she didn't listen your begging. you know what she was a pathetic bitch, she threatened me that she will tell you everything, so i killed her" Seo said with a evil smirk. Another slap landed on his right cheek and this time it was Tae. Tae never raised his voice on Seo-yeon but for the first time he slapped her because she deserved it, she deserved more than it.

"You know what I hate you" Tae said. He really loved Seo so he couldn't just kill her right? "Take her away from my sight, I don't want to see her face anymore" Tae said. "No Tae no, please don't.......don't that, I can't live without you, please Tae don't" Seo screamed.

Tae said nothing just left from there. Jungkook followed him. Police arrested Seo.

Time skip after some hours,

"Let me go" Jaewa was screaming. Tae entered in his basement. Tae went to him and started to beat the shit out of Jaewa. Kook tried to stop him but he didn't stop. "Calm down" Kook hugged him from behind. Tae stopped. Jaewa's nose was bleeding. His face covered with bruises. "Don't give him that easy death Tae" Jungkook said. "Yess you are right" Tae said while panting. "Make sure to torture him as much as you can but don't let him die" Tae said to his guards. Tae's hand was bleeding. "Tae let's go" Kook said and took him to their room.

Jungkook treated his hand and left to washroom to take shower. After sometimes he came back and saw Tae was staring at the ceiling while lying down on bed.

"How could she?" Tae whipered. He was hurt because his own best friend stabbed him. "Come" Jungkook said while sitting in the bed and gesturing him to come towards him. Tae went to him and laid down on his lap.

"Thank you koo , because of you I could take my revenge" Tae said. Kook said nothing he was just going his hand through the silky hair of Tae. After sometimes Tae slept.

After a week,

In this one week Tae tortured Jaewa as much as he could now Jaewa was begging Tae to kill him. Police informed that Seo attempted suicide in the mental hospital where she was from the past few days.

Tae was getting more fraustated day by day because of Jaewa. Kook decided to arrest him. "Tae, I want to talk to you" Kook said. Tae nodded. "Listen Tae, I want Jaewa to get punishment by law. If you kill him you will be in jail and I don't want that so please Tae" Kook said worridly. "I want to kill him by my own hand, he killed my hyung" Tae said gritting his teeth. "Tae please don't" Jungkook said in a verge of crying.

"Listen to me Jungkook, please don't interfere in my business, I will never let him go until he took his last fucking breath" Tae shouted.

"I don't want to loose you damnit because I love you" Jungkook screamed and left from there crying. Tae was shocked at the sudden confession
He didn't know how to react he sat there for sometimes that decided to call Jin.

End of Author's pov.

___________________________________________

Heyy yoo guysss,

Please vote and comment.

Thank you 💜