Secrets Spilling Part 1//Chapter 9

(A/N: GUYS! I GOT AN IDEA FOR THIS CHAPTER! THANK YOU TO ONE OF MY FRIENDS FOR THIS IDEA OMG I LOVE YOU (friend from school))
*skipping to they get to the hotel*
~Cam's POV~
After I saw Ashley as a mermaid, I was really curious, I wanted to ask her a lot. So I decided to.
"Hey Ash" I said walking up to her. "Yea, Cam?" She asked, sitting on her bed in the hotel. "Well, the other day, when you went to go get your things with Jack. Well, me and the boys kinda saw you as a mermaid". I said, looking down at the floor. "Oh". was all she said. She just looked down at the floor, but I could see short tears coming from her eyes. "I.I'm sorry Ash" I said. I started crying a bit too, until we were interrupted by Matt. "You guys wanna go get some ice cream? We have the show in a few hours, so let's do something". "Sure! Me and Ashley said at the same time.
*AT THE ICE CREAM PLACE*
~Nash's POV~
As soon as we got to the ice cream place, I went up to Cam.
"Did you tell her?" I asked walking toward him. "Yea. She seemed kind of upset, though". He said, looking at the floor. "Well at least you said it!" I said. When me and Cameron ended our conversation, I went to go find Ashley. I looked everywhere inside and outside, and I still couldn't find her. I decided to check in the restroom. As soon as I got to the door of the girls bathroom, I heard quite sobs. "Ashley? Are you in there?" I asked, knocking on the door. "Go away, Nash" I heard her say. "Let me in. I wanna know whats going on". I replied back.