Apologies & Denial//Chapter 17

WARNING- Long-ish chapter!
•Ashley's POV•
I ran into my room, crying after what just happened. Everyone probably hates me so much now.
•Kian's POV•
Ugh, I feel like an ass for yelling at her. She probably wants to kill me now. *KNOCK KNOCK* "Ashley? Babe are you in there" I said, quietly knocking on her door. "Go away" she said. "Ashley please open the door" I said shaking the door knob. "Is everybody else with you?" She asked. "No. They all went to the buses to put their suitcases in. Which reminds me, pack up all your stuff because we have another show this week in LA." I said. "Ok" she responded, opening up the door. "Why do you even want to talk to me? Don't you hate me?" She asked sitting on the floor. "I don't hate you. I just wanted to apologize because I felt really sorry for yelling. I guess I just got jealous". I sat on the floor next to her. "It's ok, I guess I was overreacting too. And, is Nash ok? How about Sam?" She said, nervously. "Nash is still really sad about your 'breakup', and Sam feels bad for kissing you". I told her. "I'll try and sort things out later. I need to pack up first" she said, grabbing her suitcase.
✖️Jack(G)'s POV✖️
20 minutes later after we put all our stuff in the bus, I saw Nash and Ashley walking out of the hotel with their suitcases. "Ready to go?" Cameron asked, helping them put the suitcases in. "Yep!" Everyone said.
AN HOUR LATER
(Still Jack's POV)
We arrived at the airport, and we were getting ready to board the plane. "Flight UA882 (random flight number haha) now ready for boarding" we heard over the loud speaker. All of us got our things, and boarded the plane. Ashley told us that she wanted to sit next to Jack J, but I don't know why.
ON THE PLANE
~Ashley's POV~
I wanted to sit next to my brother because I needed someone to talk to about this whole 'dating and kissing crap with Kian, Sam, and Nash'. "Hey, uh, Jack. I need to talk to you about this whole drama with Kian and them" I said sitting down. As he was about to say something, the lady over the plane's loud speaker said "Make sure to buckle your seat-belts, and enjoy the ride!" The plane took off.
"As I was about to say, just apologize to Nash, ask Kian if he is not mad, and if your still 'dating', and tell Sam that it wasn't his fault" he said. "Thanks Jack" I said, falling asleep.
A FEW HOURS LATER
-Nash's POV (SUPRISE!😂)-
We have arrived at our hotel in LA, and the first thing I wanted to do was apologize to Ashley for acting so childish with the whole Kian thing. "Ashley! Wait! I need to talk to you!" I said, catching up to her. "Are you going to yell at me?" She asked, looking scared. "No. I just wanted to apologize about acting so childish". I said, looking at the floor. "It's ok Nash. I forgive you. How about we just be friends? She asked, smiling. "Sure" I said, smiling back.
•••••••••
New update! Hope you guys enjoy! :)
~Julia💙