ohh shit ⋘eighteen⋙

/AN- CHAPTER EIGHTEEN WOOHOO! Also, this is the chapter were they are going to meet Andrea (Ashley's sis) and there is a ton of drama in this chapter ;) \
•Sam's POV•
It's been 3 days. 3 days since I almost kissed her. She's beautiful, her eyes, her smile, her face. I want her to be mine. But she's dating my best friend, Kian. Ugh.

•Ashley's POV•
We were all sitting inside the Magcon house, bored out of our minds. "Hey guys! Do you wanna go swimming?" Nash asked, looking at me with a smirk.
By that, I can obviously tell that he's trying to annoy me. "Ya sure whatever" I said, walking up to my room. The boys all excitedly jumped, heading to get changed. I saw Nash following me to my room. "Nash I know that your trying to make me turn into a mermaid, but I still have the ring" I said, showing him the small metal ring. "Not if I get it first" he whispered. "What was that?" I said. "Nothing".
•A few minutes later, Nash's POV•
We were heading down to the beach, and I was determined to take the ring off Ashley. I just needed the right moment. "C'mon guys! Let's go in the water!" Connor screamed, jumping. As we were walking into the water, I was slowly walking over to Ashley. I was about to pull her ring off, but then she ran off.
•Ashley's POV•
As we were walking into the water, I spotted what looked like my sister's hair . "ANDREA!?!" I screamed, running in her direction. The figure quickly dived back into the water, but then it noticed it was me so she brought me behind a big rock. "Omg! Ashley! I miss you so much! W-wait.. How do you not have a tail?" She looked confused. "Oh, it's simple, just get out of the water!" I said, excited to see her. When she got out of the water, her maroon-colored tail soon dissolved into legs. She instantly hugs me. "AH I miss you so much Ashley" she said not letting go of the hug. "I-I- can't b-breathe" I managed to get out. She then let go of me. "Omg where's Jack? I wanna see him" she said running to nowhere. "C'mon, I'll bring you too him. He's with a bunch of his friends, so don't get too excited" I said, giggling.

••JACK (J)'S POV••
I saw Ashley and another girl walking toward us. As they got closer, I soon recognized her. "ANDREA?!?" I yelled, running toward them. She instantly hugged me. "Oh my god, I haven't seen you in like, forever!!" She said hugging me back. When we ended the hug, she nervously looked over my shoulder. "C-Cameron?" She whispered...

A/N-- OOOHHHHH!!! Hope you guys enjoyed this chapter ;)