Chapter 4- Secrets & Lies PART 2

✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨
✨✨✨IM A MERMAID✨✨✨
✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨
💟💟💟💟💟💟💟💟💟💟💟💟
STILL Ashley's POV

"Wait..what?" Nash screamed. "Look...Nash! I was gonna tell you, but I just didn't have the guts." I said hugging Nash. "Look. Well you should have." He said, pushing me away. I got so upset, I ran out of the house, and into the ocean.
💟💟💟💟💟💟💟💟💟💟💟💟
Nash's POV

"Look what you did man!" Taylor said. "I have to run. I mean. swim after her!" I said, grabbing swimming and oxygen gear out of my room. I quickly put it on, and ran out the door and into the ocean.
💧💧💧IN THE OCEAN💧💧💧
"ASHLEY??" I yelled as best as I could through the swimming gear. I heard a splash, and turned around. It was Jack. "We have to find her!!" I said. We swam to a cave. "Maybe this is where she is!" Jack said. As soon as we entered, we heard crying. "Ashley??" I said walking up to her. "Nash, why are talking to me? I thought you hated me?" She said, crying into her hands. "I don't hate you. I love you!" I said, hugging her. "Then why did yell?" She said. "Because I was shocked. But now, I noticed that it's actually kinda cute!" I said. "Now let's get you back to the house!" I said. Since she didn't have her bracelet on, I had to carry her to shore. "Your lucky I like you" I told her.
💟💟💟💟💟💟💟💟💟💟💟💟
Ashley's POV

A few minutes later, my tail dried off. Me, Nash, and Jack walked up the shore, and I noticed that all of the boys were looking out of the window this entire time. "Oh no!" I said. As soon as Nash and Jack saw them into the window, I ran into the house, crying.