Chapter 6- School Trouble Part 2

📓📓📓IN ENGLISH CLASS📓📓📓
Teacher's POV

"OK class! Today we are starting another project. But first, I am going to introduce a new student. Her name is Ashley Johnson!" The teacher called out to the class.
💟💟💟💟💟💟💟💟💟💟💟💟
Ashley's POV

The teacher told me to come up to the front of the class. "Hi everyone! I'm Ashley" I said. "Why don't you tell us something about you?" The teacher asks. "Ok. Well, I came from Nebraska, and the viner Jack Johnson is my brother" I said, smiling at Nash. "Interesting". The teacher said. "Ashley, take a seat anywhere you like, and we will get started on our projects". I quickly took an empty desk next to Nash. "Ok. Since Ashley is our new student, she gets to pick her partner" they teacher said. "I pick......Nash!" I said, hugging. There were a few upset sighs coming from other girls in the class. "Ok. My first group is Ashley and Nash, second Marie and Abby, third Joe and Nick, (and so on)"
💟💟💟💟💟💟💟💟💟💟💟💟
📓📓📓📓CLASS ENDS📓📓📓📓
✌✌️️END OF SCHOOL DAY✌️✌️
Nash's POV

I saw Ashley standing her locker, so I went over to her. "Ashley. I have a surprise for you..........W-will you go to Magcon with me on Saturday??" I asked. "YESS!" She replied, hugging me. "Great!" I said, as we walked to the bus.