Fade into You

"Fire courses through my veins as Kai countines to toy with my tits, making me wet i can feel my slick leak out on to his cock only my bathing suit bottom between us. his head brushes against my clothed clit making me whine in pleasure the familiar heat pools in my lower belly. His fingers move to my wet pussy his ringed fingers slowly create circles on my clit makimg tears pool in my eyes in ecstasy . His index finger enters my entrance in slow strokes my voice cuts out in breathy gasps urging him to go fast. I pull on his black locks in the back of of his hair, Kai grunts fingering me fast as I bounce on his finger, his thumb pressed into my clit more juices came out.

"Jesus you're wet as fuck." Kai growled. One of his hands grips my waist. The other plays with my pussy, keeping a steady pace. It's been traveling up my spine from my waist the last three minutes, and before I know it, it'll be wrapped around my neck. The thought alone makes me moan, and I involuntarily tighten my legs, which hold his body close to mine. Hearing my small sounds of pleasure, I can feel Kai smirk into the kiss. I know he wants to comment, but is too busy to tear his lips away from me. Instead, he kisses me harder, biting my bottom lip in the process. If we ever separate, you'll both be red and sore.

Fingers rise to the base of my neck. So close. I can feel the cool metal of his rings on my skin.

"Kai-" I groan, wanting to act on that desire.

"Shh."

"I need more," I'm barely able to manage.

He argues back, "let me please you."

"Please me with your hands around my neck."

A single second of eye contact is made. Blue irises turn black as something awakens inside of him. Then, the rings wrap around my neck, squeezing just enough for me to feel it. What part of my neck that's still exposed is soon covered by his lips, kissing up and down, leaving a trail of spit. One of my hands leaves his cock to find his hair, pulling him closer to me. He licks a stripe up my neck now, eliciting a deep moan from me.

"Kai!" I can't help but giggle, "what are you doing?"

The boy licks the spot he just bit as if trying to ease the pain. "Need you closer."

"Biting's not gonna get you there, baby.

He inserted two fingers into me and wasted no time curling and pumping them in and out,he gripped my thigh and started pumping at an incomprehensible speed.

I'm gonna cum, Kai." I stuttered out as I feel my impending climax.

"Cum for me, come on," he encourages. He doesn't lose his pace, nor does he lift his hands out of the way at all. Moments later, I release on him, coating his fingers with my sweetness. "Good girl," he leans up to kiss me. I catch him off guard, sucking my juice off his ring clad fingers. He smiles, "are you ready?" he pulls my bikini bottoms to the side exposing my soaking pussy.