Chapter 4 leaving to London!

All my things were packed and ready to go. I was waiting for the bus that would take me on a 7 hour bus ride to London. Since I already moved to England for this school so going to London wouldn't be that different.

"Lilly I guess this is good- bye since I'm going to LA because that is where Justin Bieber lives." Katie said almost in tears. I stood up and grabbed her into a hug. She was my best friend I was going to miss her a lot too. I know I'd see her once a month for the show but that wasn't enough time to see my friend since we would be performing.

"Don't cry we will facetime and talk everyday. I love you Katie!" I told her.

"I love you too. Good-luck with the boys." She said as she was walking over to the car that was taking her to the airport. I waved bye with a couple of tears roling down my cheek. 

"Miss Adams?" Josh said in Mr.Blake's tosh accent. I turned around and giggled. 

"Who is your mentor?" I asked him.

"The one and only Ed Sheeran. And I heard you got One Direction so since they chill a lot I think we will be seeing a lot of each other." He winked and I laughed we talked until the bus got here. The bus finally got here and all the students going to London loaded on. I sat in the back with Josh. I texted my mom to tell her that I was on the bus to London now and that I'll call her when I meet the boys. I was wearing my favorite sweat pants well actually Niall's but no one knew that and a tank top and sweat shirt with some vans. I put my hair in a messy bun and relaxed look I mean c'mon it was a 7 hour bus ride. I grabbed my head phones out after Josh fell a sleep next to me. I put my ipod on the first song that came up was What Makes You Beautiful? by One Direction. I smiled and shut my eyes. The bus came to a stop which made me wake up I looked around to see we were in the city on London. Everyone was looking out the window and talking about the city. I woke up Josh and he looked around then punched me.

"Josh don't you want to see London?" I asked him.

"No I live here during the holidays." 

"Well someone is crabby dude c'mon just I mean were almost to the place were our mentors pick us up." I told him.

"Ugh.. Okay." We finally got to the stop were we all supposed to get off. I looked around to see tons of famous people. 

"Good-bye Josh!" I winked.

"Bye Lil." he waved as he walked away with Ed Sheeran. I searched for One Direction they were no where to be found. Then all of the sudden I saw five guys and they were screaming like idoits looking for someone. They were calling my name. I ran over to them.

"Hi!" I said to all of them.

"Sorry not now kid we are looking for someone." Liam told me sweetly.

"Um excuse me? I think your calling my name." I snapped.

"Wait your Lillianna?" Harry asked stunned.

"Yes I'm Lillianna Marie Adams but you can call me Lilly or Lil." I said shaking their hands. 

"Woah um I don't think we have met before but I'm Niall." Niall winked putting out his hand.

"I'm sorry Niall but you and me used to be best friends good try." I said as he grabbed me into a hug. 

"Okay since you already know Niall. I'm Harry Styles that is Louis Tomlinson and that one is Zayn Malik and thats Liam Payne." Harry said pointing to each of the boys as the waved to me.

"Pleased to meet y'all." I said.

"Woah is that an American accent I hear?" Liam asked.

"Yup I moved to Ireland when I was in 6th grade and that's how I met Niall. Then I moved to England for my performing arts school." 

"Let's get going to the house I'm super cold and I'm sure Lilly is tired." Zayn said. We all went into the car. Then went to the house