Chapter 14 Figuring things out ... Maybe?

Niall's Point of View 

I paced back and forth waiting for Lilly to be sent to the next round of the show. I really didn't want her to leave I mean I just got my best friend back I'm not going to loose her again. I just can't. I waited and waited and finally Lilly was off stage with a smile on her flawless face.

"Thank the Lord you made it." Liam said as he hugged her.

"I really couldn't make this fair without you guys." She said with a bright smile.

"Aww stop it your going to make me cry." Louis said pretending to cry. We all just looked at him and gave him a group hug.

"Well I'm bored lets go home." Zayn said as we atll pulled apart from the hug. Lilly still had to finish somethings so I waited for her and told the boys we will meet them at home. 

"Lilly I'm so proud of you." I said pulling her into my chest and hugging her tightly. 

"Thanks um er Niall can we talk?" she questioned me.

"We already are silly. What do you want to talk about?" I winked.

"About the dance the other night I can't stop thinking about the kiss on my neck. I er um...." She trailed off.

"Lilly I have to tell you this and I know it might be weird. But I did that because I might have strong feelings for you and I want something more I want you to be my princess and um yeah." I said nervously.

"Really? Niall I have strong feelings for you too I wanted to tell you this for a long while." I pulled her in and we stared into each others eyes and then I went in for the kiss.

Lilly's point of view

Niall James Horan just kiss me. He tried to push his tongue threw my lips but they were tight. He begged until he finally came up with the idea of bitting my lip. I let a moan and his tongue went right into my mouth. I finally gave in and while our tongues danced around our lips perfectly fit together. This was perfect. We pulled apart gasping for air.

"Did we just?" I asked

"Yes?" Niall looked happy but a bit hurt.

"I feel the same way."

"Wait what?" he said confused.

"So er um I like you better than a friendship."

"I thought so well actually I didn't Louis and Eleanor did. But anyways would you Lillianna Adams be my one less lonely girl and my princess if you let me be your prince?" he said quitely but I heard him clearly. I just couldn't relpy I mean I was still in shock. So instead of reply I grabbed him and kiss him once more because words wouldn't come out of my mouth.

"So um is that your answer?" he asked as we pulled apart.

"Yes it is. But Niall we have to keep this on the down low for a while." I replied with a wink.

"I agree." He said as he hugged me. And on the note we went home.