Chapter 19 Touring

I'm back y'all I think I have some good ideas not sure yet but the next few chapters might be okay.

*

*

*

 Lilly's point of view 

(next day)

"Lilly wake up." I hear someone say I look up into bright blue eyes. 

"Whyy?" I slur pulling the blanket over my head. Then I realized I was in Niall's bedroom on his bed with him. I bolt up straight up wondering what happened.

"You fell asleep during the movie. I didn't want you to sleep on the couch and so I um picked you up and brought you to my room so you could sleep on a comfy bed. Don't worry I moved far away from you so it wasn't weird." he said. I had to admit that his morning voice was the sexist thing ever but I already knew that.

"Niall I can't date you I hope you know that."

"I know but we can still be friends right?' He sounded hurt like he already knew this was going to happen.

"I guess so... No I just don't know Niall I like you a lot more than a lot I might actually love you but we are both going on tour soon and ugh." I say with anger. 

"Lil I have always loved you I already told you but I have an idea why don't we wait for each other until our tours are done?" 

"Agreed so see you soon?" I said.

"Yes." Niall kissed my cheek and let me go home.

Niall's point of view 

Lilly left. I won't see her for almost a year. I already miss her so much it actually hurts. I went to grab some food and toke out my phone and texted her.

To:Lilly:)

Officially changed your name in my phone;) I just wanted to text you and say that I already miss you so much and I can't wait to see you <3

From:Lilly:)

Miss you too babe:( I will be back sooner than you think got to go wish I could of stayed longer this morning but my plane leaves soon:/ make sure to text you when I land (kisses)

I put my phone down and shed a tear. I never really cry over anything. I for sure love Lilly and it hurts a lot.