Chapter 13 The Dance

Lilly’s point of view

“Woah you look amazing Lilly.”  Harry winked at me. I felt my cheeks turned bright red and I smiled.

“Thanks.” I thanked Harry. Niall just stared at me. I couldn’t help but notice his perfectly toned body you could see threw his shirt. He wore a black tux and a red tie. He looked ugh what is the word oh right handsome. No like the kind your mom says but when you truly see a handsome guy and you feel attracted to him. Wait no that’s crazy I’m not attracted to Niall that’s weird he is like my brother.  Who am I kidding I really thought Niall looked great.

“Um…Er… You look amazingly perfect love.” Niall said with his perfect Irish accent that sends chills all around my body.

“You too.” I said I saw that his face turn bright red. We all went into the limo. And truth be told I couldn’t keep my eyes off of Niall. Gawd he looked so damn perfect tonight.

Niall’s point of view

I can’t do this anymore I have to tell Lilly it’s killing me! She looks so perfect in her golden dress and it moves perfectly with her. And her hair oh gawd I want to play with it so badly. I just can’t take my eyes off of her. I walked her into the car and she sat down and I sat right next to her in the limo. Katie went with Justin, Liam with Danielle, Louis with Eleanor, Zayn with Perrie, and Harry went alone because he cannot put himself to one girl of course. Everyone literally looked amazing but I can’t really remember because I kept staring at Lilly. I need to tell her how I feel. I know she won’t feel the same way but still.

Lilly’s point of view

Anyways we finally made it to the dance. Of course we were late but hey YOLO.

Eww Lilly did you just say YOLO? Ugh you need a life.

The first song playing while we walked in was a slow song of course. Niall grabbed me aside to dance and I giggled.  The song was One Less Lonely Girl by Justin Bieber looks like they will be playing a lot of different songs tonight.

“Um uh Niall?” I said and looked up into his beautiful blue eyes.

“What babe?” He replied while we danced back and forth. My arms were wrapped around his neck and his hands on my waist.

“Are you happy?” I wanted to tell him how I feel but I just couldn’t.

“Yes of course and right now it is the happiest I have been since you came here.” I knew he only meant that in a brother kind of way but I wanted him to mean it as my boyfriend oh so bad. No wait no you don’t. Lily stop kidding yourself your in love with your best friend and you know he won’t love you as much as you love him.

“Um uh I need something to drink.” I told him.

“Okay lemme get you something.” Niall said as he left me to get me something to drink.

Niall’s point of view

We danced she need water or something so I searched for something.

“Hey Niall?” I turned around to see Louis and Eleanor looking at me.

“What do you want?” I asked.

“We both see you looking at her with lust just tell her how you fucking feel!” Louis said.

“I just… I just can’t really can’t I know she doesn’t feel the same way.”

“LIES!” Eleanor said with a wink.

“How do you know that?” I rolled my eyes.

“We just know tell her okay?” They said as they walked away. Great does everyone know how I feel about Lilly but her? This is just wonderful I thought I hid it well I guess I was wrong. I walked back over to her and grabbed her to dance after she finished her drink. The song was Dance the night away. You know that song from footloose. Well anyways we danced more like grinned even if it was a formal dance. I saw a guy making eyes at her. I grabbed her and kissed her neck and clammed her. No way she was going home with someone else or dancing with someone else for that matter. WAIT DID I JUST KISS MY BEST FRIEND?!

Lilly's point of view

After my drink me and Niall danced at bit more things must have got intense. Cause a few songs after that Niall kissed my neck. He more likely gave me a hickey. It sent chills around my whole body. Wait  did I actually enjoy him kissing me nope no way. It must have been something in the drink no way that could happen. But I mean who was I kidding I loved the way he did it. Okay so what I had alittle crush on my best friend hopefully i will blow over.