Chapter 9 Teach me how to dance?

Niall's point of view

I woke up in the morning hungry... of course surprise there. I walked down stairs and looked at the clock. It read 5:00 A.M. Damn that's early I thought. I looked for food. Then I heard something on the couch I walked over to see Lilly a sleep in her PJs. I'm guessing she couldn't sleep. Gosh she sure does looked perfect the way she sleeps. But it looks like she has been crying. Why what's wrong? I thought she would be happy to be with me and the boys. All these questions came rushing in my mind I really did care for her. Maybe if I told her I liked her and would do anything for her she would feel the same way. No forget Niall she is like your little sister and you already hurt her once do you really want that to happen again? No I don't but I want her to be happy again. Now I won't be able to sleep cause of this. I realized that I fell for my best friend in the entire world and the saddest thing is that I know she could never feel the same way. She looked up at me with her Hazel eyes. They are perfect and big. 

"What are you doing Niall?" Lilly asked me confused.

"Watching you sleep why are you down here anyways?" I asked sitting next to her one the couch.

"I couldn't sleep."

"No you were crying you know you can't hide anything from me." It was the truth she really couldn't.

"I just I miss my family and I miss Jessica and my dad." 

"Your dad?"

"Yes I know it's stupid since he left us when I was 7 years old but I still miss him." I pulled her into a hug. I didn't want to let go of her lets be honest here I did love my best friend my little sister she is always there for me.

Lilly's point of view

Niall hugged me tightly. I know I should be feeling like this but I kinda didn't want him to let go. Even if my relationship with Josh is becoming something. I felt like I have always had something with Niall. No Lil that's stupid he hurt you before why would he love you now? 

"Would you like to dance with me?" he asked me.

"What why?" I questioned. 

"I need someone to teach me how to slow dance for the prom thing would you help me?" 

"I guess so." I smiled and felt myself turn bright red. I grabbed my phone and put on a slow song the song was A Thousand Year by: Christina Perri. I grabbed Niall and we moved to the beat of the song.

Heart beats fast

Colors and promises

How to be brave?

How can I love when I'm afraid to fall

But watching you stand alone?

All of my doubt suddenly goes away somehow

One step closer

[Chorus:]

I have died everyday waiting for you

Darling don't be afraid I have loved you

For a thousand years

I'll love you for a thousand more

Time stands still

Beauty in all she is

I will be brave

I will not let anything take away

What's standing in front of me

Every breath

Every hour has come to this

One step closer

[Chorus:]

I have died everyday waiting for you

Darling don't be afraid I have loved you

For a thousand years

I'll love you for a thousand more

And all along I believed I would find you

Time has brought your heart to me

I have loved you for a thousand years

I'll love you for a thousand more

One step closer

One step closer

[Chorus:]

I have died everyday waiting for you

Darling don't be afraid I have loved you

For a thousand years

I'll love you for a thousand more

And all along I believed I would find you

Time has brought your heart to me

I have loved you for a thousand years

I'll love you for a thousand more

"Lilly?" Niall said as the song ended.

"Yes?"

"I... um.. Thank you babe."

"Your welcome." I hugged him and went to my room but I couldn't fall asleep I wanted to know what he was going to say. Why did he watch me sleep? Why do I all the sudden feel like there is something there I didn't see this in the first place?