Chapter 11 taking the boys dress shopping

Lilly's point of view

It was a few days until the prom and yet no one has asked me. Nope you guessed it not even Josh but I wasn't going to that stop me from going. I got up and got ready for the day I was taking One Direction shopping for clothes them tuxs and me a dress. Be honest this was going to be a crazy day we needed to get started right away.

"BOYS GET YO FAT ASSES UP WE ARE GOING SHOPPING IN 10 MINUTES!" I yelled at them. They all promised the night before that we were going to shop today and I hope they keep their promises. In a matter of 5 minutes all the boys were ready to go shopping all of them but zayn who was fixing his hair.

"Oh my gosh Zayn if you don't hurry up I will come and get you!" I yelled at him that meant he better hurry up or else.

"Your cute when your demanding." Harry winked.

"Then I'm about to be fucking adorable. Zayn I'm coming up there in 5...4...3...-" 

"I'm done." He said running down the stairs he looked kind of scared. Good I was meaning to scare him.

"Okay good lets go." I said.

"Okay we will go under one thing you let us pay for your dress." Liam said and all the boys agreed.

"Okay deal." I replied I wasn't going to let that stop me from finding the perfect dress.

Niall's point of view

"Niall." Louis said before we got into the car.

"What Lou?" 

"What is going on with you and Lilly?"

"Nothing I just I don't know how to tell her how I feel."

"Tell her I know she feels the same way okay? In fact Niall ask her to the dance I'm sure she would  love to go with you." 

"Alright cool thanks for the advice." Nope I'm not asking her to the dance no way I couldn't even tell her how I feel the other night nope I just couldn't. We finally got to the Tux shop and all of us boys searched for the perfect tux I found a black one that was perfect. Lilly told me to try it on. I ran into the dressing room and put on the tux. As I walked out Lilly looked shocked.

"Your getting that one!" she said to me. I could feel my face turning red shit. 

"So how do I look?" I asked still not knowing if I wanted to buy this one.

"Niall I love that one it's better than any other one you have tried on please get it." 

"Okay I will." I winked. I changed back into my clothes and checked out. Louis pulled me aside and said "Ask her already you guys are meant for each other!" I nodded my head. But I still couldn't just not yet anyways

Lilly's point of view

After the boys got their tuxs we went down to a dress shop and I went crazy I tried on tons and tons of dress but none of them were right. That's when Niall gave me a gold dress and told me to try it. I went to the changing room and put the dress on. I absolutly fell in love with this dress I had to show the boys to get their idea on it.

"Coming out!" I said as I walked out of the changing room the boys mouths dropped.

"What do y'all think of it?" I asked nervously.

"Drop dead gorgeous." Harry said they all agreed. 

"Perfect your getting that one." Niall said.

"Anything else Niall?" Louis said like he knew something was up.

"Um.... uh... I ...er..um.. Would you um go to with me to the prom? I mean if you don't thats er... um fine umm yeah." Niall said. Aww he is nervous. WAIT! Did Niall my best friend ask me out to the prom? Breathe Lilly breathe. Say something say somthing ugh I need to say yes. But nothing came out.

"Um I would love to." I finally said. Louis cheered. Well something is up. But that didn't matter cause I had a date to the dance now. Niall was my date.