Chapter 14

Salted Fish Transmigrated Into An Apocalyptic Book Chapter 14:

Jiang Miaomiao was seriously injured.

The skin on the neck and shoulders was cut with many small wounds by the glass, and the debris was stuck in her wounds. Lu Qiming used a flashlight to clean it out for more than an hour.

There were more than a dozen blisters scalded by hot oil on her arm. He heated the pin and broke it. The pain made her grin.

Before the end of the world, Jiang Miaomiao stocked up some simple medicines, such as band-aids, anti-fever medicine, disinfectant and so on.

Lu Qiming helped her bandage and looked at the terrible wounds with a serious expression.

"Just sticking band-aids will not work. There are too many wounds, and the weather will get hot again, and it will become irritated."

Jiang Miaomiao lay on the bed, angrily like gossip, "What should I do?"

"I'm out looking for medicine."

He said he was leaving, and she quickly grabbed him.

"Are you crazy? Now that the zombies are so fierce, don't you run out to find death?"

"It's okay, I smeared the blood of the golden half-butt."

Jiang Miao thought about it, but still disagreed.

Of course, she also hopes that her injury will heal soon, but the zombies today are too terrible. The horrible picture just now is still vivid. If he goes out and gets killed and stays in the villa alone, isn't it a dead end?

It's better to stay, at least to rely on.

Thinking of this, she grasped Lu Qiming's arm harder.

"Don't go, just stay here, don't go anywhere."

Lu Qiming couldn't help but smile upon hearing this.

"Don't you want to let me go?"

Jiang Miaomiaonian was too lazy to care because he saved his life, and only said, "You are not allowed to go anyway."

"Well, I won't go, I'll pour you some water."

He pushed her hand away, went to the living room and poured a cup of Liangbai and started to come up. When I passed the window, I heard the movement outside.

After drinking the water, the two were a little tired after the previous fight, and each fell asleep.

Lu Qiming was lying on the bed, Jiang Miaomiao was lying on the bed, even in his sleep, he would not let go of his arm, for fear that he would run away.

She was so painful and tired, she slept for three or four hours before waking up when she closed her eyes.

The windows of the room were sealed, and it was impossible to tell whether it was day or night. Jiang Miaomiao wanted to find a watch to check the time, but found that he was empty in his hands.

Where is Lu Qiming?

She was extremely nervous, enduring the tingling pain on her body, searching all over the room, searching everywhere but found no sign of him.

Did he find medicine for her? Or is it gone?

Jiang Miaomiao hurried to Guan Jin's half-butt room, saw that it had more wounds, and became more upset.

At this moment, another zombie climbed onto the wall and eagerly hit the glass.

She picked up the mop and stared there with a deadly heart.