Chapter 44

Salted Fish Transmigrated Into An Apocalyptic Book Chapter 44:

When eating breakfast, Jiang Miaomiao felt that Lu Qiming was weird, as if he was hiding something in his mind.

She waited for a long time, but did not see the other person mentioning it, so she asked: "Are you still worried about it?"

Lu Qiming shook his head.

"Then why are you absent-minded all morning?"

She usually eats in the morning, her posture is so heroic, and she can't wait to even grab the food from her bowl.

Today, I slowly scooped it one by one, obviously not interested.

Oatmeal doesn't need to be processed carefully, so she can't make it unpalatable.

Also, he used to like to walk around **** and only wearing a pair of big pants.

Now he put on long-sleeved trousers, covering the whole body tightly, showing only one face.

The temperature is not low today, is it so cold?

After thinking for a while, she came up with a shocking guess.

"You...you shouldn't..."

Lu Qiming became nervous, "Nothing?"

"Don't really have kidney deficiency, right?"

No appetite, fear of cold, maybe it is a precursor of kidney deficiency!

Lu Qiming: "...No."

"Then what's wrong with you."

Jiang Miaomiao slapped the spoon on the table, and didn't stop until he got the answer.

He took a deep breath, his expression solemn.

"Let's leave here."

"Why?" Jiang Miaomiao was puzzled, "hasn't it been said that I will live for a while, and there is really no way to leave? It's obviously safe now."

His eyes flickered, staring at the desktop without looking up.

"I thought about it for a while, and it's still not safe."

She was silent for a few seconds and chose to agree.

Anyway, her original plan was to go wherever Lu Qiming was, and she didn't necessarily have to stay here.

There is just a problem to figure out.

"where are we going?"

It's unrealistic to go to the base. It's too far. They don't even have a bicycle.

The vehicles in the city were soaked by the flood before and broke down a long time ago. How could it be possible to get to a base far away in Tibet by legs?

But the city next door is equally dangerous, but no safe point is too close.

Either deep in the mountains and old forests, or the Gobi wilderness, they also can't go.

Jiang Miaomiao was still thinking hard there, but Lu Qiming seemed to have made a decision long ago and said without hesitation:

"Go to the base."

"how to get to?"

"Since they have put drugs here, they will definitely keep watching. We will find a way to attract them."

"But didn't you say that they would not accept you?

What if you are mistaken for being infected, if you want to kill you? "