Chapter 35

Salted Fish Transmigrated Into An Apocalyptic Book Chapter 35:

Jiang Miaomiao was so ashamed that he wanted to get into the cracks in the ground, and tried to squat down.

Lu Qiming pinched her waist and forced her to stand up straight. When he was about to continue kissing, there was a loud noise outside the toilet.

Both stopped, Jiang Miaomiao said quickly:

"It must be Rourou who wanted to steal food and turned the table over. I'll go out to teach him!"

She tried to use this excuse to escape, but the other party shook her head solemnly.

"Not it."

"what?"

"listen."

She raised her ears and pressed them to the door.

The sound of footsteps sounded in the toilet. There should be only one person, but it was messy, like drunk.

The footsteps stopped outside the compartment door, and there was silence for a few seconds.

boom--

There was a loud noise and the door was violently hit.

"Ho ho... **** ho..."

A familiar voice sounded outside the door. Jiang Miaomiao was so scared that he wanted to step back, but then realized that he could not let it in, so he tried his best to hold the door with his shoulder.

It's a pity that her strength is really not worth mentioning in front of the other party. When the impact sounded again, the door was knocked open by a gap, and she was also pushed back by two steps by the impact.

The compartment is narrow and half of the space is occupied by the toilet. The two of them are standing almost with their chests attached to their backs.

Looking at the crumbling door panel, Jiang Miao wanted to continue with it.

Lu Qiming clasped her waist, shook her head, motioned her to stand back, jumped up on the door panel, turned out of the compartment, and landed outside.

Jiang Miaomiao covered her mouth in fear, not daring to scream.

There are zombies outside! He ran out unarmed, didn't he throw himself into the net?

But soon she heard the sound of glass shattering, and it seemed that Lu Qiming had broken the mirror on the sink.

Immediately after the zombies fought with him, they couldn't tell me apart.

She looked at the door, sweating with anxiety.

Go out, afraid of dragging Lu Qiming's hind legs.

If you don't go out, you can't help.

To die together, she can't let Lu Qiming face danger alone!

Jiang Miaomiao opened the door and rushed out, only to see that the zombie had been pressed to the ground by Lu Qiming, with a piece of broken glass inserted in his forehead, at least two or three inches in, still struggling.

Lu Qiming's hands were bleeding, and he was trying to control it. The situation was very bad.

She looked around, **** the mop on the side, yelled to get away, and rushed to hit the zombie's head desperately.

The mop fell on the zombie's face, smashing the broken glass again, and the remaining half was also broken.

The zombie's body twitched twice, and there was no movement.