Chapter 50

Salted Fish Transmigrated Into An Apocalyptic Book Chapter 50:

After a full meal, the bowl returned to Lu Qiming to clean up. Jiang Miaomiao used the water he brought back to take a shower in the bathroom.

The climate on the island was warm, and they did another day's work. They didn't feel cold even after taking a bath in cold water. On the contrary, they were refreshed and energetic.

Jiang Miaomiao's T-shirt was dirty and smelly of sweat, so she went to the closet upstairs to find new clothes.

In terms of clothing styles, this house should have lived with a family of three, parents in their thirties, and a boy around ten years old.

Father's clothes are too big, and the boy's clothes are too small, so she can only wear mother's clothes.

The mother dresses in a warm and unrestrained style, either a deep V-neck floral dress or a red dress.

It took Jiang Miaomiao for a long time to pick up two small print skirts and put them next to each other separately as his own change of clothes.

She changed her clothes and went downstairs. Lu Qiming sat on the threshold, looking at the street and smoking.

"Have you not finished smoking yet?"

"It's gone."

"Then where did you come from?"

The thing in his raised hand shook, and she realized that it was not a cigarette but a cigar.

The residents of the island like to smoke cigars. There are dozens of boxes on the counter of the store, all of which are now Lu Qiming's possession.

She doesn't mind him smoking, but he just got better. Will smoking this kind of thing affect the body all the time?

Jiang Miaomiao expressed his concerns, and Lu Qiming raised his eyebrows.

"You can't bear me?"

She curled her lips and sat down on the threshold.

"I can't figure out what is so good about this thing. It is understandable to take root and disperse the pressure when the injury is too painful, but now it is clearly not injured. If you are bored, there are fruit candies in the store. this is delicious."

"Fruit candy?" Lu Qiming couldn't help but laugh, "That's something that children only like."

"Hmph, you are so old."

Jiang Miaomiao didn't bother to care about him, so he pulled out the grass and leaves and played with Jiang Rourou.

She seemed to go back to the days when she lived in the World Trade Center, eating and drinking, carefree.

But life is clearly better now than it was then. She went out when she wanted to go out, and soaked in the sun when she wanted to. Nothing could stop her, just like a little king on this island.

Lu Qiming took a sip of his cigar, and suddenly felt nothing, turned to look at the people around him, and deliberately cleared his throat.

"Ahem, you really don't want me to smoke?"

"It doesn't matter, you smoke if you like, don't smoke me."

"You look at me."

When she turned her head, the other party's lips suddenly pressed against each other, without getting deep, just pressed against each other quietly, feeling the breath and body temperature.

The sea breeze blows on them, and the sunset glows on them.

Jiang Rourou yawned lazily on the ground, and their embracing figures were reflected in his round black eyes.