Chapter 47

Salted Fish Transmigrated Into An Apocalyptic Book Chapter 47:

After completing the mission that year, Gu Changzhou heard the news that Lu Qiming's team had been annihilated, which was very shocking.

But it is important for a girlfriend to have a baby, so he hurried back to China after receiving the reward.

It's a pity to give everything, but in the end still failed to keep her.

After that, he has to take care of his newborn daughter and is busy with his career. After the establishment of the company, there are a lot of things waiting for him to do.

I was so busy every day that I completely left this person behind and never thought of it again.

When I met him this time, Gu Changzhou was surprised that he was still alive.

What made him even more curious was how he remained the same after more than 20 years.

Obviously there are external forces.

He has an old friend in the laboratory. Hearing about it, he showed great enthusiasm and asked him to figure out the reason anyway.

Gu Changzhou was holding the syringe, his eyes kept surrounding Lu Qiming.

After hearing his request, the man on the bed only sneered.

"You are not dead, how could I die."

"I know you hate me, but now is not the time to be arrogant. As long as you confess everything, you can continue to live, live like a human."

Gu Changzhou glanced at the water glass on the bedside table, and smirked.

"Back then, you seemed to say that you weren't interested in getting married, why? Now you have changed your mind? I think she is very devoted to you. If you die, she might live soon."

This sentence hit Lu Qiming's pain point. He clenched his fist hard and said in a deep voice:

"I need to use it before speaking."

"you do not believe me?"

"I want to believe you, but your credibility is not worth it."

Gu Changzhou sneered, "Do you think I'm stupid? Give you an injection first, and then you will regret it when you are done. How can I tell the base then?"

Lu Qiming put aside his face, "You have to weigh it yourself. Anyway, I have nothing now, only this life. To live is luck, and I can't... forget it."

"Jiang Miaomiao is in my hands, don't you care about her?"

Lu Qiming curled up his lips and smiled confidently.

"She will be willing to go with me."

Gu Changzhou looked at him owing to the beating, for a long time there was no other way but to agree.

"I will give you an injection now, but if you dare to go back, don't blame me for breaking the agreement and bringing you back to the base."

Lu Qiming listened indifferently and opened the quilt saying:

"Where is it? Butt is not good."

Gu Changzhou: "...reach out your hand."

If possible, he wants to puncture his tongue with a single needle.

An arm stretched out in front of him, rolled up the sleeves of his pajamas, revealing the terrible skin underneath.

Gu Changzhou deliberately squeezed it, seeing that the other party didn't respond, as if he didn't even feel the pain.