Chapter 27

Salted Fish Transmigrated Into An Apocalyptic Book Chapter 27:

The little zombie is dead.

Can't jump around like a living person, and can't wander persistently for food like a zombie.

It doesn't take long for its flesh and skin to turn into dust, and its hard bones will melt into the soil after numerous winds and rains.

Jiang Miaomiao couldn't know whether his death was due to the end of his life, or he could not bear their torment for many days.

In any case, it died in their captivity.

This fact made her feel like a cruel executioner.

Back in bed that night, Jiang Miaomiao tossed and couldn't sleep. The next morning, with dark circles under his eyes, he asked Lu Qiming about one thing.

"Can we find a place to bury it?"

Its blood has provided them with security for many days. Finding a place to bury it instead of letting it expose the corpse to the wilderness is a reward.

Lu Qiming's original plan was to put its blood for two more days, and then throw it away after it was completely rotten to no use.

But looking at Jiang Miaomiao's sorrowful look, it was not easy to refuse, and nodded in agreement.

They can't go too far, nor can they bury people on the main roads of the city, so the best cemetery is the lawn by the artificial lake.

Sitting north facing south, facing the sun, there are flowers and grass, it can be regarded as a geomantic treasure.

The two acted separately. Jiang Miaomiao went to the neighbor's house next door, found a set of clean children's clothes for him to change, and found a car toy and stuffed it in his hand.

Lu Qiming took a small washbasin, squeezed the last essence of the little zombie, released all the blood that could be drained from its body, and stored it in the washbasin.

There is not much blood, they can use it two or three times at most, and how to get out afterwards is another problem.

But this is not what matters right now. The two put on protective clothing, smeared blood, opened the door, lifted the little zombie wrapped in a new sheet, and walked to the lake.

Lu Qiming had dug a small hole more than one meter long and half a meter wide there. They put the little zombie in it, covered it with soil, and inserted a warning sign pulled from the lawn on the head of the grave. The slogan on it has not faded. ——Small feet don't run around, Xiaocao smiles slightly.

If you are lucky enough to live to the end of the end of the world, and if you are lucky enough to meet his family, she can take them over and see.

Of course, that chance is very slim, but Jiang Miaomiao is willing to leave a thought.

When you survive in a difficult environment, you need to think about it, just like a piece of candy in your hand after drinking Chinese medicine.

Just think about it, the suffering of Chinese medicine will not be so unbearable.

She stood on the grass, looking at the tall buildings in the distance, and once again felt lucky that she was still alive.

Lu Qiming rested on the shovel for a while, lowered his eyes and said:

"We need to catch another zombie."

They have to eat and go out to look for supplies. Protective clothing alone cannot guarantee safety.