2

"Did he reject you again, hyung?" Taehyung asked as they both sat underneath their favourite tree.
Can a person even have a favourite tree? Nah.
Whatever, it's their favourite tree.
Jimin only nod.
"Hyung, you know you have to give up someday, right?" Taehyung said.
"But it's not going to be any day soon." Jimin shot back.
"With this condition, no."
Jimin froze, dropping the flower petal on his finger.
"I wonder what will happen a"er that." Taehyung looked up at the violet sky, as if it was mourning.
"A"er what?" Jimin asked even though he obviously knew the answer.
"You know..." Taehyung said as he drew a line across his neck.
"One thing that's for sure is that I'm gonna miss your smile."
Jesus.
Tears began to flow down his cheeks.
"Why does it have to be you, hyung?" Taehyung asked with his quivering voice, his eyes widening.
"I want to know that too." Jimin wiped the tears o# Taehyung's face.
"And I'm gonna miss your weirdness the most Tae." Taehyung covered his face and sobbed.
"Oh sorry, I mean...it doesn't mean that I won't be cured!" Jimin tried to calm his best friend down.
"Hyung, we've gone to the doctors so many times begging them for a solution, and they said there weren't any." Taehyung cried.
"You're just too gullible!" Jimin complained as doubt crept into his voice.
"Hyung...what am I going to do without you?" Taehyung looked down at his shaking hands.
"Don't even think about that anymore, stay in the now, cause I'm still here for you now and that's all it matters." Jimin said as he cringed.
"That was so cheesy...but I meant it." Taehyung giggled.
"Hyung what the heck! Ruining the moment everytime." Jimin sat up straight.
"What do you mean everytime?" Taehyung thought for a moment.
"How about...all the time?" Jimin stood up as Taehyun laughed.
"This kid..." Jimin grabbed a pile a leaves on the ground and hurled it at Taehyung who was already on the ground laughing.
'I'm really gonna miss you.' Jimin thought to himself as he laid down beside the tired out boy.
"But I'm still gonna go a"er Jungkook." "Ruining the moment hyung."