19

"Sheesh, Jungkookie, you got blood over our walls." Jimin scratched at the stains that already turned black. Jungkook snort.

"Ugh...we can't have Jin see this or else he'd be pissed." Jungkook sighed and grabbed a towel next to him.

"Here, let me try this..." Jungkook reached his hands around Jimin's waist and reached for the wall. He rested his chin on Jimin's shoulders and started to wipe the stain.

"Good thing you're still short or else I'd be tired af." Jimin felt Jungkook's breath on his neck as his cheeks burned.

"There, better?" Jimin wanted to get out...he's too embarrassed...he turned around and glanced at the door.

"Hey what..." Jungkook didn't expect Jimin to turn around to abruptly, he almost fell forward but he supported himself by using both arms, pushing against the wall.

They stopped. Everything stopped.

"Uh..." Jimin's face burned as Jungkook's nose brushed against his.

"Jimin?" Taehyung suddenly opened the door. Jiminmearly squealed, but Jungkook placed his hands over his mouth and dragged him into the closet, closing the doors behind them.

"Why are we hiding?" Jimin hissed, Jungkook shushed him.

"I don't know." The closet was a cramped space, well, it was a closet after all. Jimin was squished against Jungkook, he could feel Jungkook's heart racing.

"Jungkookie are you okay? Your heart's beating really fast." Jungkook blushed, and thank god it was dark in the cramped space that Jimin couldn't tell.

"Nothing...I could even hear yours from a mile away." Jungkook hissed back.

"Jimin?" Taehyung came closer to the closet. Jimin tensed up, and Jungkook felt it. He wrapped his arms around Jimin and face his back to the closet doors.

"It's fine...he'll see me first, I'll hide you here."

"Don't' get out before I say so." Before Jimin could protest Jungkook jumped out of the closet and pretended that he wanted to scare Taehyung.

"Oh my god." Taehyung giggled. Jungkook laughed nervously and placed a hand on Taehyung's back.

"Oh yeah, can you come with me for a sec? Some interviewer came and he wanted to see you or Jimin, I couldn't find him, can you go?" Jungkook lingered a bit.

"Come on! Their waiting..." Jungkook glanced behind him and followed Taehyung downstairs.

"Why are we here?" Jungkook tapped impatiently while sitting in a restaurant.

"They'll be here shortly." Taehyung replied.

"What is your ideal type of girl?" Jungkook sighed and pretended he was thinking.

"Someone pure, has a pretty laugh...oh and short." Taehyung raised a brow.

"Are we done?" Jungkook asked. The reporters seemed please and said goodbye.

"Let's get something to eat, maknae. Jin's not making us anything you know." Jungkook belly growled.

"Fine, you're treating me."

"Gottcha."

"Aww...you guys ate already?" Jin whined when Taehyung and Jungkook came back from the restaurant. It was already 12. Jungkook yawned and nodded lazily.

"We'll take you next time, hyung." Jin grinned and ruffled Taehyung hair.

"Okay, I'll be keeping that in mind." Jin frowned and glanced over at the clock.