22

"Baekhyun?" Chanyeol peeked in Baekhyun's office where he was literally piled in paperwork.

"Ch...Ch, Ch, Chanyeol?!" He flustered and pulled up his mask. Chanyeol sighed and sat next to him.

"Why the actual hell are you working as a doctor?" Baekhyun looked the other way and sighed.

"You know how much I want to help others..." Chanyeol took Baekhyun's chin and held him close so they were looking at each other.

"That can't be the reason." Baekhyun's expression suddenly change.

"How did you..." Chanyeol chuckled and flipped through Baekhyun's paperwork.

"How wouldn't I know about you and Park Jimin's dad?" Baekhyun looked out at the cloudy sky.

"Where do I begin?" Chanyeol rested his face on his desk and yawned.

"Was it 14 years ago?" Baekhyun took a sip of his coffee and grinned.

'Mr. Park~' Baekhyun grinned as he took his hand.

'Oh, isn't this Baekhyun?' He giggled and ruffled the little boy's hair.

'Where's Jimin?' He asked as the man sighed.

'Still at his dance class...' Baekhyun frowned and sat next to the man.

'Say, Baekhyun...do you have any idea of what you want to be when you grow up?' Baekhyun tilted his head and chuckled.

'I'm only 10!' The man laughed.

'Do you have anything you want to do then?' Baekhyun thought for a while.

'A doctor! Like you! I want to help more people like Jimin.' The man's smile faded a little and sighed. Baekhyun realized what he said and covered his mouth.

'No, it's fine...'

'Sorry, Mr. Park.' The man sighed and looked up at the orange autumn leaves.

'It's all because he was diagnosed with cancer...' Baekhyun looked at the ground.

'Does it mean that Jimin is going to...' The man shook his head.

'Not until he's 21 or so...' Baekhyun let out his breath.

'Baekhyun...I want you to promise me something.' Baekhyun looked up at the man with curious eyes.

'Promise me you'll take good care of Jimin.' Baekhyun giggled.

'Or course!'

But little does Baekhyun know about how the man suddenly disappeared, how desperate Jimin was and foremost how less Baekhyun known about all that.

"I'm sure Jimin forgot about me..." Baekhyun opened up his laptop and sighed.

"I'd never guess we both end up in the entertainment industry." Chanyeol yawned again and ruffled Baekhyun's hair.

"Let's leave, come one..."

"A...and now he's going to...die?" Chanyeol stopped and starred at Baekhyun with widened eyes.

"What?"

"He's diagnosed with cancer, it has mutated and we can't do anything about it...but I want to save him." Baekhyun starred at his screen.

"I need keep my promise."

"Do you know anything about Byun Baekhyun?" Jungkook asked out of the blue. It was the morning of another long and dreadful weekend. Jimin looked up from his phone and smiled.

"Never heard of him." Jungkook chuckled.

"Liar." Jimin sighed and puffed out his cheeks.

"How could you tell?" Jungkook laughed again and threw a towel at Jimin.