4

"woah..are you okay chico guapo?" robin said as he reached his hand down to the male on the ground.

finney took his hand and awkwardly dusted himself off. "oh yeah..sorry my sister accidentally tripped me" he looks at gwen, glaring at her as he says this

"yeah oops" she says trying not to sound sarcastic. "oh, i see this is the guardian angel?" robin teases. "can you shut up" finney retaliates his face bright red. "hi robin!" gwen says enthusiastic.

"hi gwen. what are you guys doing here?" robin asks, vance finishing his game and walking up to the group. "oh my sister just  wanted-" before finney could finish his sentence vance interrupted.

"quarters" he looks at robin, holding his hand out. "dude you interrupted finney!" robin slapped vances arm. "oops sorry lover boy" he says as a fake apology. "quarterrrrssss" he says again.

"lover boy?" robin asks, acting as if he didn't know what vance meant. "give me the damn quarters" he ignores robin.

"im BROKE! you took all my quarters i brought for a drink you pinhead." robin groaned.

finney began to dig in his pocket and pulled out a couple quarters, holding them out for vance. "i could kiss you right now" vance says, taking the quarters. "don't" robins says under his breath.

"so" finney pauses for a second " do you want a drink? ill buy"

.
robin places his empty soda bottle on his bed side table before flopping on his bed. his mind began to race. a couple days ago the idea of talking to finney was just a silly day dream but now it was real.

he stared at the clock in his wall. 9:34 it read. he groaned before getting changed and going to bed.
.

it was almost the end of the school day. robin just had one more class before he got to go home and relax. he wanted nothing more but to sit down on his couch and watch some cheesy horror film

he prepared himself before walking in the class room. this was another class he had with finney and he just had to be assigned the seat next to him

robin took a deep breath and walked in acting as if he wasn't standing by the door for 2 minutes practicing his resting bitch face.

he walked to his seat and sat down, setting his bag beside his seat. he looks over to finney to find that finney was already staring at him. finney turns his head back to the front of the classroom, his cheeks turning red.

robin smiles and leans forward to look at finneys face. "oh no finney! your face is red are you sick!?" he fake panicked and began touching finneys face. finney began to swat at robin, his face burning up.

"get offff" he whines pulling robins hands off of him and covering his face with his own hands. "i was just checking for a fever!" robin teases.

as class starts, thier teacher makes them work together on a packet. "this is a two person job" he says. "work with your seat buddy and please.." he pauses for a second, looking around "dont get too loud" he rubs his temple.

as everyone around them began to talk, robin scooted his seat closer to finney, causing their legs to touch.

"please tell you understand this because i have no idea." robin groans, placing his head in the palm of his hand while looking at finney

finney locks eyes with robin for a second before quickly looking down at his paper. "oh err yeah..i think i got it." finney began to explain but robin just stares at finney, not bothering to look at the paper.

"-so then i think you just have to explain how you know and then we'll be done." finney finishes but robin doesn't say a word. finney looks back at robin to see him staring at him

finney flicks robin on the forehead. "do i have something on my face?" he asks robin. "yes, you look like an idiot" robin responds.

finney didn't actually have anything on his face. robin just need an excuse to look at finney. "oh god thats so embarrassing" he says awkwardly as he rubs his face.

"you are missing horribly" robin makes fun of finney. "well hellooo help me dingus" finney leans close to the male. robin freezes for a second before cupping finneys face with his hand, rubbing his thumb against finneys face.

finney sighs at the feeling, slightly leaning into the hand on his cheek. "you got it? he asks. "oh um yup! you look great now" he says while retracting his hand.

"oh wow i didn't look good before" he acts offended. "what-no- i mean you always good!" he says quickly. "i was just kidding" he pushes robins arm. "now lets get started"

________

sorry i havent posted in a while 😓 i cant believe people are reading this omg i love u guys lets kiss. anyways thank u for reading if theres any mistakes no there is not you misread ok. IM DYSLEXIC OK 😡 ok bye stay jn school be safe dont die