7

"oh come on definitely a horror movie" robin grabs one off the shelf with the movies. "nope. definitely NOT" bruce waves his hand in dismissal trying to convince robin to pick something else.

"okay lets have a vote. finney horror movie yes or yes?" robin turns to finney who was wrapped in a blanket robins mom put around him as he was sitting on the couch.

"uh sure i don't care whatever you want to watch" finney shrugs. finney was not good with horror but he couldn't let robin know that. "you already know where i stand" vance plops down on the couch. "majority wins" robin says happily

after he put the movie in he sat beside finney. "why did my mom get you a blanket and not me" he scoffs is disbelief "she loves me" finney smiles happily.
.
finney curls up into the blanket, staring at the tv. he was trying his hardest to watch the movie without showing fear. he glances over to robin just to see he was already looking at him.

finney jerks his head back towards the tv. oh my god that was so awkward. finneys face turned red and he contemplates looking again. he looks back a robin who is still looking at him.

"what" he whispers. robin shrugs but doesn't look away. finney puts his hand up to robins face and pushes it back to the tv. robin smiles "you're so dumb finney"

finney shakes his head and sinks into the couch. robin hits finney in the side with his elbow and points across the couch. bruce and vance were cuddled together passed out.

finney covers his mouth to muffle his laugh. "i don't like bruce like that dude hes a friend" robin mocks vances voice

"vance isn't even my type hes cute and all but i don't see him like that" finney mocks his bestfriend. they both giggle like little girls, leaning into eachother. "lets take their picture" finney grins.

robin hops up and runs to grab his camera walking back to the couch were finney was now standing. robin snaps a photo of the two sleeping. finney snickers and looks at the photo. "we need to print 500 of those"  finney says looking at the picture. "definitely" robin says proudly

"cmon let get a snack" robin quickly tiptoes to the kitchen, finney right behind him. robin searches through the cabinets. "que mierda" robin groans "where'd my mom put my chips" (what the fuck)

"ay chico guapo" finney turns to look at robin. "thats not my name" finney rolls his eyes and continues "are you ever gonna tell me what that means?"

"if its not your name then why did you respond to it hm" robin smirks and crosses his arm. "what- because i knew you were talking to me idiot" finney glares and turn hid back towards robin again.

robin slides smoothly over to finney leaning onto the counter to get a look at finney. "if i told you what it meant then" robin pauses "it'd ruin everything" finney turns and looks at the male beside him

"are you trying to be mysterious right now. ruin what?" robin sighs. "it doesn't mean anything bad if thats what you're worried about." finney squints as robin speaks. "so if its not bad then why not just tell me." finney pushes.

robin stays quiet and begans to chew on the inside kn his cheek. "oh so now you're gonna give me the silent treatment" finney jokes and fake tosses his hair as if it was long.

when robin doesn't react, finney groans. "what is wrong with you? seriously are you good" "finney.." robin says quietly. finney puts his arms on robins shoulders "what what what" finney says with urgency, shaking him like he would dispense candy.

"you...are so dumb" robin bursts out laughing. finney gasps and his the others shoulder "you were acting like you were gonna confess some undying love of me" finney rolls his eyes

"oh im sorry! is that what you wanted?" robin says sarcastically "oh shut up robin" finney walks back into the living room. "hey you didn't say no. you tryna be my lover boy" robin rasies his eyebrow and smirks. "are you flirting with me right now robin arellano." finney crosses his arms.

"maybe i am finney blake" robin also crosses his arms. "wait for real" finneys voice softens. robin walks up to finney who was watching his every move. "do you want me to be for real?" robin asks

"hey don't dodge my question with another question!" finney groans and softly stomps his foot. robin laughs, lifting his hand up to caress finney face. "robin.." finney sighs out and puts his hand up to robins.

"god finney. okay i like you a lot but not just as friends. i see you as more than that and i know this is weird but finney blake i am seriously in love with everything about you." robin tears up a little bit, his face heating up

"oh my god im acting like little bitch right now" robin covers his face. "robin you idiot. i like you too! oh my god are you crying" robin says nothing and just pulls finney into a hug.

____

YO I AM SO SORRY FOR TAKING SO LONG TO POST AGAIN. i have 0 motivation and school is kicking my ankles. ill try and post more. IN FACT IM WRITING PART 8 RN OK MAYBE OUT TODAY WE WILL SEE. anyway i watched the last season of twd and i cried a little. i wont spoil but NORMAN REEDUS IS SO FINE MMMM 😈