8

finney groaned as he lifted his head off the couch and looks around, spotting two figures in front of him. he lets his eyes adjust "what are you lookin at" he mumbles as he realizes vance and bruce are crouched infront of him.

finney groans and looks around, searching for a clock when he realizes hes not laying on the couch but instead he was laying on robin chest who doesn't seem to mind. robin was laying with one arm under his head sleeping peacefully.

finneys face turns bright red and he pushes himself up off of robin who retaliates. "no come back" he mumbles, his words combing together. "robin!" finney whispers causing robins eyes to open and look around"

"hi" robin says to vance and bruce. "i so wish we had a camera" vance says, causing robin and finney to snicker. "better enjoy this while it lasts" robin says, remember about the photo they had taken. "yeah take a mental picture of this" finney laughs and gets up, grabbing robins hand.

"wait..what" bruce says in a confused tone, following the boys. robin grabs his camera and displays the picture proudly to the two. "delete that" vance demands but robin shakes his head. "we were thinking about printing it actually" finney smiles, bruce shoving his face into his hands.

vance grabs for the camera but robin dodges and runs off to hide the camera, vance quickly running behind him.

____

"what are we robin?" vance and bruce had already gone home and robins mom left to the supermarket because the boys had eaten almost everything in the house.

they were in robins room, sat facing eachother on robins bed. robin leans back against his headboard on the bed with his arms crossed.

"uhm well.." thinks of what he should say,  staring at finney whos looking everywhere but at robin. "i was uh..hoping you'd like to be my boyfriend?" he says unsure.

finney squeals and falls backwards on the bed "BOYFRIENDS!?" he kicks his legs in excitement, hitting robin on accident. "ow you idiot don't kill me before i can even get a kiss" finney stops and sits up "i haven't even said yes yet!" his face turns bright red. 

"YOU WERE CONSIDERING SAYING NO!?" robin holds his chest as if hes in pain "what no!! its a yes ill be you're boyfriend dingus!" finney rolls his eyes. robin pulls finney into a hug, squeezing him as if he would disappear.

"finney?" robin says, letting go of him and pulling back. "hm?" finney hums in response. "can i kiss you?" robins face turns red as he asked, putting his hand up to scratch the back of his neck.

finney giggles at this "like..on the lips?" robin nods, too embarrassed to give a verbal answer. "only if you say please" robin groans "can i please kiss you finney"

"oh of course you don't even have to ask!" finney leans into robin. "you are an idiot" robin rolls his eyes before pressing his lips against finneys. the kiss lasts for a few seconds before they both pulled away.

"i uhm-" finney thinks of something to say but comes up with nothing so instead he grabs robins face, pulling him into another kiss.

___

hi thanks for reading AND THE COMMENTS  THEY MAKE ME SO HAPPY I FR I LOVE YALL. peep the norman pic up there btw gaw he so fine 😵 N E WAYS LOVE U ALL THANKS FOR READING STAY SAFE STAY IN SCHOOL STAY SEXY OK BYR

                                                               592 words