Entwined - Chapter Forty Nine Pt I | A |

Author's note

Hey guys, hope you all are doing good. I hope you enjoyed reading the previous chapter. Thank you for your constant support and love for Entwined. It is your support that keeping me going to continue writing despite my very tight schedule. Hope you enjoy reading this chapter as well.

We are nearing the end of Entwined. I have this mind map written where I have pretty much penned down the points up to the end (which I know I won't follow anyway)

Adipoli has reached 77M views!! Please do keep streaming. Do keep them both in your prayers.

As for my schedule, I have leave only on Thursday and Friday. I'll try to manage and update whenever possible. Please do bear with me and support my book. Thank you.

~ * ~

Disclaimer

This story is a piece of fiction based on the author's imagination and has nothing to do with the actual life of the characters mentioned in the story. I have casted Ashwin Kumar and Sivaangi Krishnakumar as leads.

~ * ~

Ashaangi SS Entwined

Chapter Forty Nine Pt I | A |

Santosh toyed with his fingers as he waited impatiently in front of Chennai Puzhal Central Jail. He has been waiting for the last one hour ever since Darshan informed him that Ramakrishna is getting released.

"Inum yevlo neram thambi aagum Appa veliya vara?" Sakunthala asked, her eyes fixed on the prison main gate.

"Idho, ippo vandhruvaru Maa" Santosh said taking out his mobile to place a call to Darshan but before that he receives a call from his PA.

"Solunga Dharan" Santosh stepped aside and got busy with the call.

Ever since Santosh agreed to take charges of SK group, which was a week ago, he has been taking directions from Ravindran, one of the oldest staff and head of managing department at SK Group. His PA Dharan called him to inform him of the updates he requested regarding a meeting.

"Santosh!"

Santosh turned on hearing his mother calling him. He looked up and saw his father coming out of the prison gate. Hanging up the call, he and Sakunthala rushed to his father who had a blank look on his face.

"Yenanga!" Sakunthala held Ramakrishna's hand as she teared up.

"Appa!" Santosh said holding Ramakrishna's other hand.

Ramakrishna looked at Sakunthala, squeezed her hand in assurance before looking at Santosh with a smile. He looked tired and weak yet his face had a serene smile as he held Santosh's hand.

"Appa nam-"

"Veetuku polam ah?" Ramakrishna asked making Santosh nod.

Sakunthala kept talking to Ramakrishna while he stayed mum and listened to her. Santosh was driving. He kept looking at his father's face on the front mirror trying to study him but his father was plainly silent.

As soon as they reached their home, maid brought Aarthi plate and Sakunthala took Aarthi for Ramakrishna who smiled at her and walked inside. Santosh followed his father who straight away went to his study room.

Santosh paused at the doorstep of the study room as he saw Ramakrishna standing in front of the huge portrait of Prakash hanging on the study room wall.