21: Sick

Daryl's POV

"Nix?" I ask as she sways while digging a hole for the dead.

"I'm alright, I'm alrigh-" she says but falls over, going into a full blown seizure.

"Phoenix!" I yell as I roll her onto her side and try to help her anyway I can.

The seizing stops and I see that she's sweating like a whore in church.

I carry her inside and take her to A Block.

Dr. S says she has the flu and I nod as I kiss the top of her head.

We find that a vet college is nearby and has the medicine we need.

I decide to make a run, trying to get her hands.

Tyreese lost Karen, someone killed and burnt hers and David's bodies. He's in no shape to go but we could use him.

We finally get the people going, Me, Michonne, and Bob. We are getting gass and such when Tyreese come over to us.

We let him come along and we head out.

As we are driving on the road, I bump the radio button and this broadcast comes across.

"...those who arrive surviv...terminus" it says and I look to everyone else.

"That's gotta be close!" Bob says and I nod only to look up and see a shit ton of walkers. I hit one and then we get stuck.

We finally get out of that deathtrap and make our way to the college, finding what we need.

As we are leaving, Walkers cut us off again. So out the window we go. Bob almost loses his bag, but refuses to let it go.

We get it back and I hear liquid inside. This better not be what I think it fucking is.

I pull out a bottle of booze, fucking booze.and glare at Bob.

I walk to him and shove the bottle in his hands as I get all up in his shit.

"You take one sip 'fore those meds get in our people, I will beat your ass into the ground." I growl out to him as we get the hell out of there.