24: Escape

Phoenix's POV
Two weeks later

It's been two weeks since we lost the Prison. Two weeks since I told Daryl about our baby.

Since then, he hasn't let me do much but I still try.

At the present I'm getting the food ready for Daryl and I once he return from the hunt.

We eat and then Daryl and I go to the place we made our room and try to sleep, only to be woken by walkers inside the house.

We make a run for it, Daryl supposed to be behind me and I make it to the road, but there's a shit ton of walkers surrounding me.

I see a car coming and next thing I know, I see nothing.

Daryl's POV

I finally made it the hell out of the funeral home and to the road, only to see a couple guys loading Nix up in a car with a cross on the back.

"No!" I yell as I try to chase after them, but the car is too fast, and I eventually lose sight of them.

I fall down due to exhaustion and just sit there. I lost the love of my life and my child.

A few hours pass before I hear voices. I don't even stand, but I see six men coming towards me.

"I get the crossbow." One says, coming near me. The fuck you do bro, keep the hell away from me!

"Hey, hey! Easy now!" Another says when I stand up to defend myself.

"You can keep the bow." He says and I sit back down, but they tell me to join them.