Letters

It's been a few weeks since I last hung out with Draco.
He's spending more and more time with Umbridge.

Even with Sasha, I definitely feel more isolated than I ever did. No one wants to be around me.

They act nice to me one minute but the second I walk away the whispering starts.

Starting to see why my father went evil.
Ember says that he's the child of a love potion, and that changes you.

You'd think that it was make that person so full of love.

I decided to write to the one person who might understand.

Dear Sirius,

It's been a while since I saw you. I hope you are well.

Ever since I've been back at Hogwarts things have different. I can't feel at home in my house and now I can't feel at home at Hogwarts.

I have no idea where to stand in this on coming battle.
I am expecting to stand with my family but I not sure I can.

I'm writing to you....as I thought maybe you'd understand.

Hopefully I'll see you again soon,

(Y/n) Riddle

Skylar chirped happily as I handed her the letter. Grappling it with her beak, she shot out of the window.

I watched her disappear into the moonlight.

Salazar help me.

- Time skip brought to you by Sapnap 🔥-

A few days later me and Sasha went up to the Owlery, she wanted to send a letter to her family, tell them all about Umbridge. She said it takes a while as her parents are in America.

A black owl came flying in, with a letter in its beak.

"Hey (N/n), it has your name on it"
Sasha murmured taking the letter from the bird. Immediately being bitten by the creature.

"Ow you little shi-" she exclaimed rushing to put her bleeding finger in her mouth, handing me the letter.

I giggle at the scene and grabbed the letter from her.

Dear (Y/n)

While I may not fully understand your situation, I know how it feels to be alone.

These are confusing times, and being so young, you don't deserve to have to take a side. It should be a time to enjoy.
I cannot express my sympathy, how quick you have to grow up.

You are always welcome in the Order of the Phoenix, I can assure you, you won't be the only "dark witch" in the Order.

Just as You know who had spies, so did we.....

See you soon,
Sirius Black.

PS, the Owl bites

The Order of the Phoenix?
I wonder what that is?