Chapter 5 - Control

Yellow woke up in what seemed like a basement, Red, Green, and Blue were still sleeping.

Yellow wondered why everything went Black, why Second suddenly disappeared. It was out of the way for now, Yellow woke up the rest.

Green woke up, then Red, then lastly Blue. They all got up, and tried to find an exit. Until they heard a door opening.

They saw an Orange hollow headed figure, it was Second! Everyone ran to hug him, until a powerful green blast pushed them away. It was from their dear friend Second, nobody knew he had Powers, not even Second himself knew! Why the sudden change?

"Second" : " I didn't allow you to get close to me did I? "

Said "Second" as he put his arms behind his back, the sudden act made everyone get suspicious. He'd disappear and come back in this act. It was as if he was forced or so.

"Second" signalled everyone to follow him before going upstairs, they did as signalled, but became more alert after every step towards the main floor.

"Second" stopped just Infront of the door, making everyone run into each other. He turns around and everyone sees a glimpse of The Dark Lord.

Didn't they delete him already?
Why did they see him, even if only for a second.

Blue yelled

" THAT'S THAT RED GUY! THE ONE WHO KILLED ALL OF US! "

Green shushed him before looking back to the front of the line, which was most likely NOT Second.

This Second look alike had Red eyes that lit up the room, didn't Second have..Green..eyes?

Why are they Red now? That's what everyone thought, Yellow heard a distant voice. It sounded like Second..

" it's not me. "

Then everything went silent.

Nobody spoke a word, everyone just looked at the Red glowing eyes upon "Second"s face, they were familiar. Even if they hadn't seen a glimpse-

The Dark Lord.

Only Yellow knew his name, it was due to his research a day after the incident. He whispered to everyone about his name, being in the middle of the line.

The fact Red turned around made Dark suspicious, especially after hearings gasps and more whispers. He hit the door, catching the fours attention.

" Follow me. "

He said before walking again.

Everyone obliged, think about a plan mid walk. They bumped into each other once again, this time to a Red figure. They were Outside, but..

What is this place?
It isn't familiar to anyone.
It was dark, and..strange.

It gave off an extremely uneasy feeling to everyone, they looked at Dark. Then noticed Second on the ground behind The Dark Lord. He seemed to have fainted, Red being Infront of the line made a distraction as Blue, who is in the back of the line quietly approached Second.

He was over Second before immediately being pushed into the wall, he looked up to see Red covered in wounds. Green behind him, everyone seemed Severely injured. Second was luckily left untouched.

Blue got up and ran to his group, he was the only one awake that wasn't severely wounded. He was the second youngest, but it doesn't stop him from being the second smartest and most strategic of the gang.

He faked aiming for Dark's leg before punching his Face, it went on with faking aiming and striking until Dark flew towards Second. Grabbing Second and putting his blade close to him, making everyone freeze. He'd make a lose lose offer.

" If you leave, he will stay with ME. And you leave with just some bruises, but if not then you'll watch your Friend die, before you meet your own death. Which will you choose? "

The Chosen one wasn't there to help, and Second was the target. He'd woken while being held, but...

Something was definitely unusual and wrong.

Nobody knew what seemed unusual about Second, it was a weird feeling. But in the blink of an eye, everyone was surrounded by Virabots as the blade got closer and closer towards a injured Second.

Nobody knew what happened in the short, or what seemed like a short time span to be surrounded by Virabots. Second's leg was severely injured, meaning it'll be almost impossible for him to escape.

Yellow punched a Virabot, which made Dark's blade get close to Second.

" I dare you. "

Said the Red figure as he threatens to end their dear Friend's life, it made everyone stressed. All this in what seemed like only a couple of months. Most likely 2-4 months became the most dangerous moments of their life.

Blue kept pacing back and forth, Red on the ground stressing over what to do, Green Infront of them all, practically blocking them, and Yellow.. Yellow?

Yellow wasn't there..
Where'd he gone-

A loud crash was heard as Blue caught Second, at the time Dark was enjoying their stressed state. Yellow decided to run away, he'd found a rock and threw it towards Dark.

Which was the cause of the loud crash, Dark signalled the Virabots to attack. Blue went Infront to take the damage. He was the only one barely injured, so it was the right thing to do. The Virabots were suddenly killed by lasers and fire.

" You're dead. "

Said The Chosen One, he was strolling just to hear commotion around the shack. Dark wasn't so secretive, so it was easy to know. Ignoring the fact he was deleted before, Chosen immediately went into a fighting stance, and so did Dark.

Let the fun begin.